A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Well done! :) You CAN have your ice cream cone with flake and eat it! :D Weight watchers is awesome. 21lbs.. wow!

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done! :) You CAN have your ice cream cone with flake and eat it! :D Weight watchers is awesome. 21lbs.. wow!

Aww thank you my love. Yes you absolutely can and anything else you fancy which is grand :D! I hope you are having a good day! xxx

woohooo just love those silver sevens!!! Congratulations!!

xxx

Thank you my love! I'm sorry i might have pinched them from your signature.... I'm like a magpie they were soo shiney i just had to have them. I hope all is well with you. xxx

Fabulous - well done - some inspiration just when I need it ! You're doing brilliantly
xxxxx

Thank you so much my lovely you are so sweet. I hope you are having a good day :)xxx

Good afternoon my lovelies i hope you are all well. Unfortunately i am ill once again. I have a really bad cold and sore throat. It's lame!! I was ill like a week ago. I don't know what's up with me atm but i'm not very happy about it. And the sun has left me too! Waaaa! Oh well better just get on with it.

I earnt 3.5 APs on the old pedometer yesterday which i was quite pleased with. I am aiming to get at least 14APs a week and hopefully even more.

I haven't really felt like eating much today but i'm sure that will change.

B - OJ (0.5)
L - Sandwich (2) crisps (1.5)

I hope you are all having a fab day and i will catch up with you later. I think i might go for a nap :( LOVE xxx

I realise i completely didn't leave and did a catch up instead. I am off now but will no doubt be back later or tomorrow. Have an awesome day my dears. xxx

Aww hun how rubbish being ill again!
sick2.gif
I cant stand being ill so you must be cheesed off!

Think you have worn yourself out with all the packing etc,a trip back to bed or on the sofa is Dr charlys prescription for you for the afternoon
smilie_bett.gif
xx

Well I am blinded by the light of that extra silver 7 well done.

Hope you feel better soon

M

wow on the shiny silver sevens
Boo, Hiss on the feeling ill. i find sometimes i just get a run of things and then its all ok. Hope it is thus for you.

(sorry i seem to been feeling a bit theatrical today)

yay well done getting another silver 7 cant wait till I get my first one!:happy096:

Hi Saski

well done xx
just off for an early night - wanted t stop by :D

hey Sas, hope you're feeling better today :) xxx

you are doing so well
sorry I missed all the celebrations of your third silver seven

hope its not to late to join the party

I will go and stand in the corner so I dont depress anyone :):)

Morning S..
Well done hunny,i didnt enter your diary b4 it was way too bright!!:D:D:D
Have a fab day and hope you are feeling better x

Back