A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Just saying Hi !! Bns chips rock!!

Good evening all. Sorry for the delay. I am pleased to report that i lost another 1lb. I was a little disappointed as i was really hoping to hit the 2 stone mark but i'm sure i will get there next week. I'm painfully close to 10% too so tomorrow should be a good one.

I haven't done many steps today again but i did do 50 lengths in the pool which isn't too bad.

I was just wondering i normally save a few (2-3) points a day just incase i need them for an emergancy but i was wondering if this combined with my increased exercise might be having a detrimental effect on my weight loss. My mum seems to think that maybe it is muscle as she says i am looking more toned but i'm not convinced...

Answers on a postcard please :D

I just watched Silence of the Lambs! Cracking film!

I'm soo disapointed about the mini meet i so desperately want to go *sigh* trouble is i don't even know when i could make the next 1 as i won't be back in England till January at the earliest. Have lots of fun my loves but don't talk too much about it or i might get jealous :)

Hope you all had/are having a lovely day and thank you to my visitors. xxx

Really well done on all those APs but must try to get to bed earlier or one day you'll have notime to sleep before you get up

M

Hey M. Thank you very much. I know i will try harder. It has been known that i have had to start the day having had no sleep the night before... opps. But i'm doing well so far as i'm here and it is BEFORE midnight! Definitely progress :D. I hope you had a lovely day. xxx

Another BNS convert - YAY XX

Hey Fitz. I was always a fan but now it's like an obsession :p. Hope you had a fab day my love. xxx

Good evening hun! Glad your not feeling low anymore :D how good are BNS chips! Well done you on all your swimming seriously well done! Do you think that it helps trim your thighs? Thats my main prob area, and was told swimming helps but i get halfway along, then i get a stitch, then i slow down, then i nearly drown lol i'm justa dry land kinda gal! lol Hope your having a fine day! x

Hey Linds thank you very much. I think it must help the thighs i haven't seen much of a difference yet but i think it will take a while with me. My thighs are just ridiculous they are quite muscular from playing so much sport but the muscles are hiding at the moment and have been replaced with a bit of a wobble lol. I'm finding it is helping the arms too. To be honest though best things for thighs i'd say would be something like rowing squats - don't worry they don't involve going near the water so you will be safe :D. Hope you have had a nice and drowning free day :) xxx

Just saying Hi !! Bns chips rock!!

Hey mommyb indeed they do. Hope you have had an awesome day. xxx

Here here! lol

cant agree with you too I am one of those that really really dont like them :):)

oOo controversial BNS wars! Tehe xxx

so where is our update for today then

hope it went well :):)

They are up now my dear. :D Thanks for checking in on me. I hope you had a beautiful day. Still feeling bouncy i hope. xxx

sorry you cant make it sas but there will be others!!

I know it's all good. I'm not one for missing out on a party though :D. Fear not i will make up for my absense for this one at the next :p xxx

Right all i'm off to bed now and it's before 1am. This is unheard of. Have a lovely day tomorrow and catch up soon. xxx

Morning

Well done on the loss - you're doing great xx

I found with me that when I do more excercise AND eat a bit more the weight shifts better

Hi well done on the pound off :)

Are you eating your action points? If not, maybe you could use them as your "emergency points"?

Might be better than saving additional points which might start impacting on your metabolism.

xx

Morning

Well done on the loss - you're doing great xx

I found with me that when I do more excercise AND eat a bit more the weight shifts better

Good afternoon Fitz. Thank you very much. :) Thank you for the tip i will certainly give it a try. I'm struggling to eat all my points at the moment though hmmm. I will have to see what i can come up with. Hope you are having a good day. xxx

Hey chick well done on your loss this week, you are doing fabby.

That 4th silver 7 will definitely be yours next week.

And well done with all the swimming, I'm not a very good swimmer at all and don't dare go in the public pool yet!

Have a lovely day

xx

Hey my love. Thank you very much. Hopefully i will get it next week it would be nice to have it at the end of August. I'm sure you will get yours this week too :D

I had massive reservations at first but once you get into it i found i didn't really worry about other people any more. I don't like my legs so it took a bit of getting used to but i just go and do my own thing now. Hope you have a good day. xxx

Hi well done on the pound off :)

Are you eating your action points? If not, maybe you could use them as your "emergency points"?

Might be better than saving additional points which might start impacting on your metabolism.

xx

Hey Karen thank you very much. I think you might be right. I think maybe i need to eat all my points for a while and see how it goes. Thanks for the tip.

I will try and eat them all today. I only had 2 left yesterday which was good for me. xxx

Im struggling not to eat double my points a day atm, let alone not have them all....................

hey Sas, i find i lose weight best if i eat all my points when i am exercising - i tend to feel I need them more. If i dont exercise so much, then i tend to find it easier to save a couple and still lose weight x

Sorry i had to dash earlier all. I was put on emergancy babysitting duty for my next door neighbour so the internet was no longer available to me *sigh*

Not a lot to report to be honest. Although i did have the nicest ever co-op pea and mint soup for lunch! Yumm! It was so nice i had the whole pot lol. Fear not though it was only 3.5 points so should be okay. Probably going to head off for a swim in a bit too going to aim for 50 lengths again as i think it's a good amount but not too much like sunday 100 lengths nearly killed me.

Hope you are having a good day all. xxx

enjoy your swim X

Im struggling not to eat double my points a day atm, let alone not have them all....................

I have definitely had my fair share of weeks like that. It's a nightmare! I feel for you. I remember one day i was just so desperate to eat i didn't really mind what it was so i tried to pick a better option and ending up munching my way through an entire bag of carrots. Bad times. I felt like bugs bunny tehe.

I know it's hot, especially in Norwich, but i always find that soup does the trick for me if i am feeling really hungry. Hope you are having a less hungry day my dear. xxx

Back