a half a stone at a time!

Face the music day today :(

Exercise isn't my strong point, although I love it when I'm in the swing! I'm always really faddy with it! I go through phases where I walk loads, or do a DVD religiously for about 3 weeks then do nothing for ages! I'm happy with my loss overall but need a push to the finishing line and also want to tone up more! Hope you enjoy the Wii game! X

another 2 lbs off and sotw yayyy

that sounds good parker, might just have to invest in it as well!! Lost 1lb this week, start back at full time work this week after 7 months recovering from op, hopefully being more active and gettin back in a routine will boost the weight loss!!! Hope you all doing well girls...

Must invest in sum wii games! Have d wii fit and never use it anymore-really shud get back into it all!! Well have wi this evening and am dreading it!! I was fantastic 100 % on plan mon- 9pm fri wen hubby arrived home with a very synful chinese! Had used hardly any syns so did sum flexi synin and even then went over it-damn noodles!!!
Saturday wasn't too bad oh apart from the slice of choc fudge cake my sons insisting on me havin as they'd baked it wit their nanny-can't argue wit a 8 & 5 yr old so had a lump then last night my lovely husband came home from supermarket wit 2bottles of our fav Rose wine as they had an offer on so kids to bed we chillaxed and drank them, ate 2 of those wee cadburys nest egg things and am now dreading tonights wi!!!! Luckily im off today so im now Off to take my bear of a dog for a very long walk in a vain attempt to work of sum of my indulgence before 7pm!!!

ARGGHHHH !!!! After my birthday treat week I just CANNOT seem to get back on track and have pigged out everyday now for over a week and now feel really bloated and horrible. I put on 0.5lb at weigh in on thursday which was good but now I'm facing another gain this week when my plan as to have done really well and have lost what I put on plus a bit more :(

I'm so pissed off with myself. Moaning isn't getting me anywhere though so I'm going to just try and start again today. I've a zumba class booked for tonight which should keep me on track today. One day at a time!!

Charliesworld no exactly how u feel I have 3 lbs to go to get my stone & a half! Have been stuck where I am this few weeks now and as per previous post keep givin up on wkends overindulging which is bad wen I have Monday wi's!!!

But as in Monday I'm back on plan and givin it another go-determined NOT to give up this wkend!!!!!!!

hiyah girls, not checked in for a while. Well I lost a pound last week which I was over the moon about as I was convinced I had gained a lot. This week is my star week (as they used to say at WW) so just aiming to stay the same. I know from the past though I always either gain or stay the same. Its infuriating as I could have a really good week, but the scales dont show it. We'll see on Thursday anyway!! ooh and I'm starting zumba on Monday. Cant wait!!

Well done ladies :) You all seem to be doing really well.

I just looked at my diary and it's been 12 days since I was last on plan properly :( I've had the odd good day but need to get back on it.

I'm doing that today!! I can't go to class tomorrow as I'm out at a spa all day for my sisters birthday so have a week to make up what I've put on. Fingers crossed I can do it!!

another 1lb this week, coming off slowly but gettin there!!

Well done Claire - 1lb is good!!

I'm having a day off today - food wise with it being mothers day but I've been good for the last few days and I'm still 4 days from weigh in so hoping for a loss.

Hope all d mammies are having a lovely mothers day!!!!
Had a synfree breakfast in bed however after dinner dessert ended up bein handed a big lump of chocolate fudge cake which I did eat half off but problem bein the other half of that slice is sitting in the fridge callin out to me!!!! :0(

B*gger!!!! I'd planned to be really good this week but have ended up having a treat on friday (within my syns) but then was supposed to be really good saturday but ended up using loads more syns on a barbie and then used a load more yesterday at a party :mad: I've not counted but have gone way way way over my weekly allowance. To say I'm annoyed with myself is an understatement!! i have been so hungry though!

I now have 4 days of no syns and trying to get in some exercise every day to make it up. I really hope I can get a loss. I wanted to lose 2 stone by a spa weekend trip with friends in July but I have 2 weeks worth of holidays before then. I'm thinking it may be a bit of a tall order now :(

STs this week!!! Startin to get extremely deflated about it the last few weeks!!!

Have you been ticking to plan and still not seeing a loss? Do you have a diary we could look at?

There are loads of threads about people who have got stuck but having loads of water if you don't already is a good tip (keeping your cells hydrated helps them burn the fat more efficiently), mixing your food up a bit and if you can build some exercise into your day. If you haven't tried a zumba class I would seriously recommend it :)

I hope things get better for you soon :hug99:

Hi. Can I join you all? I'm Bex and have just reached another half stone lost. I restarted sw four weeks ago. I did it last year and did really well but lost focus with my wedding and then Xmas etc. So I'm back into the 12's just, my ultimate goal is to get into the 9's but will judge as we go. I really want to just be happy with how i look. I'm off on holiday on sat for a week but am planning to stick as close to plan as i can! I'm happy if I can average 1lb per week over the year. That works for me :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back