A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

My ticker is being stubborn and won't update :( Will try and sort it later.

boo, hope your cold [omfg profanity filter!] off soon!

Last edited:
AMAZING WEIGHT LOSS ERIN WELL DONE!

Glad u had a fun night you must has have been as drunk as a skunk - a whole bottle of rose on that amount of food - hope the head didn't hurt too much the following morning

Sorry to hear you have caught the lurgies - hope you managed to get everything sorted in time for your mood...just think today one chapter closes, tomorrow a whole new one opens for you to enjoy!!!

B - Toast and beans 239
L - Tuna sandwich with light mayo 229
D - Pork in a chilli and tomato sauce with onions, peppers, broccoli and potatoes

Others: 2 litres water, 1 small slice raspberry swirl cheesecake at 140 cal

Total calories: 1,102

Picture time!!

577761_320915848011711_1598770613_n.jpg

My wee sis & me (in stripey dress) on Friday night. I feel good about myself when I look at this pic because I can finally see the progress I am making!!

Just reading through your diary, and wanted to wish you good luck with your move and new job - very exciting!!!! Nice pic with your sister, looks like you had a fun night :)x

Thanks ladies!

Well, today is the day and we have quite a bit of snow here so hoping that doesn't disrupt travel plans too much! We are aiming for the 1pm ferry, which is about an hours drive away. I have checked the ferry operator's website and there are no disruptions on our route - it's just the roads getting there that I need to worry about! Boyfriend's mum is dropping him off here around 11am (they are about a 1.5 hour drive away but snow isn't too bad down their way apparently) and I haven't seen him in over 2 weeks!!

Can't really update a food diary for today as I am unsure what I will be having! Definitely fruit and fibre cereal and a banana for breakfast but after that, who knows! Will buy a wee something on the ferry over as that will be around lunch time. From then on our meals are included on the job. I will try and choose the healthiest options. It's going to be so hard not having my own kitchen space to create the meals I want to have but I am hoping this doesn't affect my weight loss too much.

Best be off to have breakfast and finalise packing stuff etc...eeeeek!!

Have a great Monday everyone. I will try to check in as often as I can.

Anxiety levels are rising!! We were meant to leave for the ferry 10 minutes ago but due to snow/traffic/accidents, motorway was closed so boyfriend isn't even here yet - he is currently stuck on the scenic route due to heavy traffic :(. No chance we are making the 1pm ferry now. Luckily they run right up til 7.45pm but still, I am nervous enough as it is without this added stress!!

Hello guys,

Was worried about my calorie counting from now on since meals are provided but there are some healthy options!!
For example,last night I had a chicken salad for dinner and for breakfast this morning I had porridge with banana. So all hope is not lost! Lunch I am thinking soup and/or a sandwich and maybe fish for dinner tonight,with salad-not chips!!

Still haven't officially started working yet so still sort of feels like a holiday. Meant to be getting some training today though...

Shall update estimated calorie intake later.

Yey :))) did you get there alright?

Yeah,we ended up only being an hour late thankfully! I fell off the bed this morning so hoping that is my clumsiness/bad luck out the way for the rest of the day haha.

:doh: I did that once when I was a teenager, I broke the bottom of my back so be careful! Tbf I did have a tall bed back then (not like a bunk bed or anything, just too many mattresses) Happy times... we're still looking for a property, his mom told me we will row and will properly disagree in almost every house we see until we see the right one... Lol apparently she viewed 100's, but we a struggling to even view them in the first place because of my inability to catch long distance buses and his work being difficult in taking time off... I think the best advice from experience, is not to come off the diet with the idea that you'll get back on it when your settled because you properly won't get back on it! Lol :)

Thanks Donna!!

Missing being able to update as often. Managibg to catch snippets of everyone's diary on my breaks. I don't even have scales here so gonna be doing my measurements every 2 weeks:

Bust - 44.5"
Waist - 34.5"
Hips - 44.5"
Thighs-26"
Arms-13"

Those are my current measurements.Took them yesterday so will check in every second Weds with an update.

I definitely think measuring is the way to go! You often lose inches when you're not losing the pounds. Good way to keep you motivated :)x

We are enjoying them! Calum is on night porter duties tonight so I am all on my lonesome haha.
Food situation is ok but finding it difficult to meet my target water intake. And today I was split shift so missed dinner.

B - banana and grapes 150
L - lentil soup and tuna n onion toastie 600
D - banana and grapes 150

Others - 1 cuppa tea, 1 glass water!!

Total : 900 approx

Not ideal so if I am a split shift tomorrow I will choose a bigger lunch meal and ask to have some soup as kitchen closes.

Hope everyone else is well!!

Back