A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

Just realised that since I started this diary at the end of January I have only lost 12lbs. Thanks to a combination of gaining & losing the same half a stone over and over and new scales that were a bit harsher on the weight front haha. Either way, no excuses - I want to make the rest of this year count and lose at least twice that much by the time New Year rolls around. IT IS ON!!!

Great motivation Erin. you can, and will, do it! :D

12lbs is fab Erin- bet you can make your year end target! x

B - Porridge oats (with ss milk from HExA)
L - Ham Salad

D - Chicken in a homemade garlic, lemon & chilli sauce with peppers,mushrooms and rice (oil from HExB, 2 tbsp plain flour - 7syns)

S - Fat free strawberry yogurt (0.5 syns)

Total calores = 1300 approx
Total syns = 7.5

Taking mum out for lunch today and anticipating a ham salad, if there is one available on the menu. Will edit/update later if that changes though.

sounding good. Enjoy your lunch out :)

Had a lovely lunch, thanks! Ham salad as planned with a baked potato :) Managed to get some stuff for starting uni on Monday too - a folder, A4 notepad, A5 notepad, pens, pencils, highlighters!!

I would just like to say I am so proud of my lovely boyfriend, Calum - he hit the 2 stone loss mark today! So we have both lost the same amount now haha.
Here is a picture of us before and one of him when I visited him last week. You can't notice the difference in him all that well in these photos but I think you can notice in his face and you can def notice the difference in me:

beforeafter.jpg

So that was me at 14st 4lbs and him at 17st 4 and the pic of him on the right is him down to around 15st 4. GO US!!

Great pics. Love your new profile pic too :)

Thanks guys! It's my last day signing on at the job centre today - thank goodness! Will update after I get back with today's menu! :) Hope everyone else is well!

B - Fat free strawberry yogurt (0.5 syns)
L - Asda Chicken hotpot ready meal (10 syns)

D - Spag Bol (oil from HExB)

S - 250ml glass ss milk (from HExA) Fat Free strawberry yogurt (0.5 syns)

Total calores = 1400 approx
Total syns = 11

We are skint til tomorrow so need to use up what we have in the cupboards etc hence the not very SW-friendly lunch. I was originally going to have spaghetti on toast but a spider fell from the ceiling onto my plate and I freaked out and threw everything in the bin hahaha. No way I could have enjoyed it anyway even if I had managed to remove the spider and save the lunch.

Obviously still on at least 2 litres of water each day plus taking my multivitamin!

I think I would have freaked out too if a spider was on my plate!

It was horrible,gonna be double checking my plates for a while haha.

Off to Newcastle tomorrow til Saturday with Calum and his mum to visit his aunt and uncle. Probably won't update til I am back so have a great weekend everyone!!

i haven't been on the forums in a while so i'm just catching up with your diary :) are you sure it's 12lb you lost because there's a massive difference between your before pic and the pics with your sister. you're looking awesome!!! i can see from your progress you're growing more confident, it's great. your diet seems sensible and healthy, i'm hungry from reading your food entries, haha. i like the pic of you with your mam, lovely smile and freckles. you're doing really well and it's such a massive encouragement for me, and for everyone else too i'm sure. beth xxxxxxxx

Thank you so much - haven't been on here over the weekend so what a lovely comment to come back to :)

I had originally had an almost 3st loss but a combination of falling off the wagon a little and getting new scales (that showed me heavier than the old ones!) and here I am! Not gonna worry about the number too much, more how I feel. And I am happy as can be to fit in to some size 14 clothing!!

I start my Post-Grad in Primary Teaching tomorrow. Soooo nervous/excited! Will be taking healthy packed lunches with me from now on haha.

Good luck for the week ahead everyone!! Will start proper updates again tomorrow night xx

aww good luck for tomo. first day at big school you'll be fab.

sarah xx

Got to finish uni a little earlier than planned today - probably the first and last time that will happen. Course looks pretty full-on. I'm at Ayr campus for the rest of this week which is an hour or so away but luckily they put a bus on for us.

B - Banana and summer fruits smoothie (ss milk from HExA)
L - Chicken & tomato sandwich (bread from HExB) and an apple

D - Pasta with hot & spicy chicken and chopped tomato & paprika sauce (syn some cheese for top: 5)

S - Tea (use rest of ss milk from HExA) Fat Free strawberry yogurt (0.5 syns)

Total calores = 1400 approx
Total syns = 5.5

Food sounding great. Hope uni goes well for you. I've still got 2-3 weeks before my uni books start arriving!

Yum food sounds good, esp the spicy chicken pasta!

Sorry I've missed it- what are you studying at uni?

Back