A Journey of 5 stone or more ?

Well done Fiona you are on your way big time! :D
Mere x

*waves* Day 1 done for me. Had 3 vanilla lattes today, yummy! Feeling ok so far but its usually day 3 that gets me. Will get there though and i know come day 5 i'll be laughing. (not literally but you get my point) My OH has ordered 2 of the choc 50 packs with them being on offer so hes going to be starting on Saturday. Should be easier with the 2 of us doing it and i'll only have our daughter to cook for then. Hope tomorrows a good day for all x

Sounds great that your OH is joining you on Exante. Good luck to the pair of you.
Mere x

Thanks Mere :)

Well day 2 has dawned not quite brightly but dawned none the less! Took my daughter to school and managed ok. Tis about a mile each way so was interested to see how i'd go with it. I felt ill doing it last time till ketosis hit then i couldve ran it for fun!

Daughter saw me having a shake last night and rather than question it which is what i expected she just said 'daddy i think mummys tummys sore again'. Bless her.

well done! thats a great result Fiona!! ... i am due to start on Monday ... my box arrived today nervous and excited at the same time!! :s

I've done this type of diet before ... twice ... this time i haven't told any of my friends or family because they think it is silly to replace real food with shakes or bars etc. I want to loose some weight before i admit i am following one again x

Hi Sam
Good luck I think most of us on here are keeping Exante quiet as we do not want to have to justify what we are doing.
Mere x

yes, Good luck! I didn't tell anyone initially as I have fallen off so many times before. Now I've lost quite a bit people are all asking what I'm doing and praising it! (none so queer as folk!)

Hi Diva totally agree you just can't please some people!
Mere x

No need to explain to people if you don't want too. I just leave the sachets on my desk & give people one of my looks if they start to question me lol , it seems to work ha ha.
Had a good week, down 4lbs so very happy with that. Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Well done Susie on your weight loss.
Mere x

Sooo weighed myself this morning, although WI day is Thursday! Day 4 today and I've lost 8lb since I started Exante and 12lb in total. New weight 14st 2lb!! Get in!

Well done Jen what a fabulous start!
Mere x

I just started on Total for the 1st time last week and feel amazing so far and so positive I have found something that works for me :D hope I can stick to it till i get to goal :D I have about 8 stone to lose but its happening :D

Hi Victorianne,
Yes it is very easy to follow and you see results very quickly. When is your 1st week weigh in?
If you have made it through a week you'll have made it through a month before you know it! I found that the water and a good nights sleep is the key. Good luck! Sam x

Hi jenbuzz, victorianne and Sam-welcome and best of luck :) as has been said, if you can stick with it for a week, you can stick with it for months! Be positive and think thin thoughts :-D

Thanks diva! you have had a great loss so far! well done! 20 weeks - i take my hat off to you! have you had any weeks where you have eaten food or have you just kept with total food replacement? Sam x

Hi Diva! I'm aiming for 12 weeks, with the best weight loss possible before I rebuild a sensible diet!

Hi Jen Buzz, when did you start? how you finding it? Have you followed anything like this before? I think we all forget about the sensible eating at the end. I am aiming to get exercising more too!
I have started today and aim to do 16 weeks and then i'd like to be sensible for 4 weeks and then re-join the plan.

Good luck. Sam x

hellooo! I started off doing 4 weeks TS then tried adding some food. I find too much temptation for a whole week, so I now aim for one meal a week - makes meeting friends out etc easier to plan! Last week was my birthday week so I enjoyed myself and its the first time I've put any on on exante. soon get it off again being strict again :)
I find the odd meal a good look at practising for the return to eating at the end - tho I have said that I feel like I could be doing this for ever as it's easier sometimes than thinking about 'real' food!! Guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Again, good luck X

Back