A Journey of 5 stone or more ?

Hi Sam
Good luck with your Exante journey.
Mere x

Hi Sam! I started last Thursday. Day 5 today. Apart from a little milk in my tea I've been 100% and I'm not finding it too bad at all. Hopefully the scales will encourage me on Thursday! Never done anything this extreme before.

I have at least 5 stone to lose, after losing 5 stone over the last 6 years and not putting in back on, this is my final kick to get rid of it all and build a healthier life, both diet and exercise!

I have at least 5 stone to lose, after losing 5 stone over the last 6 years and not putting in back on, this is my final kick to get rid of it all and build a healthier life, both diet and exercise!

Wow 5 stone off and not putting it back on - any tips? I never go back to as big as at my biggest but over 2-3 years my weight goes up. I'd love to be under 10 stone and change my approach to food.

Good luck and i'll look out for your weight loss Thurs.
Sam x

I haven't decided if I want to go for a "proper" goal yet, if I do it'll mean a weight loss of nearly 9 stone I think, but I'm going to take it one day at a time for now and see how I get on. I did lose 5 stone in 5 months on LL about 6 years ago and got down to 10st4 and a size 12 but it didnt stay off for very long unfortunately. Anyway today is day 1 for me and I've had the porridge which was pretty filling, I'm not feeling at all hungry so might have a later lunch and will try the mushroom soup and have a shake this evening.

I haven't decided if I want to go for a "proper" goal yet, if I do it'll mean a weight loss of nearly 9 stone I think, but I'm going to take it one day at a time for now and see how I get on. I did lose 5 stone in 5 months on LL about 6 years ago and got down to 10st4 and a size 12 but it didnt stay off for very long unfortunately. Anyway today is day 1 for me and I've had the porridge which was pretty filling, I'm not feeling at all hungry so might have a later lunch and will try the mushroom soup and have a shake this evening.

Hi Jael, welcome!
So having being on LL you know exactly what to expect!
I have a similar story to you ... Big weight loss with limpotrim but piled it back on plus extra.

I am on my 1st week ... This is day 4. I've had ups and downs ... Today I'm not having a great day of it. Feel cold and tired. Can't wait to get home from work!

Good luck
Sam x

Thanks Sam and good luck to you too.

I'm lucky in that I work part time from home so I dont have to worry too much about it. I'm not working today which is good because I'd forgotten about the running-to-the-loo-every-5-minutes bit of starting a new diet, especially one like this where you have to drink so much lol.

And yeah on LL I lost 5 stone and put back on 7 stone, ooops.

Happy me. Week 1 and lost 10lbs.
i am definitely sticking with this for a while yet. Finding the soups tough so might order some more shakes.

Well done! Great 1st week! X

good work! I didn't like the soups either - I've become a winter warmer gal! Onwards and inwards X

Hi Sam! I started last Thursday. Day 5 today. Apart from a little milk in my tea I've been 100% and I'm not finding it too bad at all. Hopefully the scales will encourage me on Thursday! Never done anything this extreme before.

Good luck with weigh in Jen buzz tomorrow!
Actually think about it - it was a few days ago ... How did you get on?
How are you doing?
X

10lb in my first week. Been 100% except for milk in my tea! Did a lot of walking today so really feeling hungry! But this is the first hungry day I've had since my first few days.

How about you?

That's fantastic! I'm starting again today after having a major blip on day 2 but I'd be very happy to lose 10lb in my first week (as long as I can stick to it better than I did yesterday lol).

I haven't blipped at all. Coming up for totm this week tho and I'm feeling deprived today. Aiming to keep busy and ignore it, in the hope it goes away. Guess my loss won't be all that great this week tho :/

That's great ... Well done. I'm on day 6 ... Same no cheats.
Feel ok all in all .... Keeping busy, watered and warm is the key!! Have you decided how long you want to do? X

Tell me about it - I feel the total same!! Especially seeing people on 8wks plus ... With amazing results I might add!!
It's wont be long and we are in the swing of it all! Are you just staring your second week? X

Stay strong .... A soak in the bath might help? Or paint your nails?

I've just got in from work - knackered!!!
I'd like to do a facial bit think I'll fall asleep!!!!! X

Today my family have had sausage sarnies and have just gone to get a Chinese. I'm going to sit upstairs :eatdrink023:

Today my family have had sausage sarnies and have just gone to get a Chinese. I'm going to sit upstairs :eatdrink023:

Well think of the calories you've saved!! It will all be over in an hour or so Hun .... Not worth the stodgy feeling.
You'll look fit and well for summer :)

Back