A little bit of my story...

ohhh nee its so good to see you back!! A few of us girls were really worried about you!!

Well done on your loss!!!

Love katiexx

Yay you are back!! Missed ya!

Hope the new job is going ok.

Well done on 4 lb - thats fab! xx

Thanks girls :)

hope everyone is getting on ok x

Hellooooo :)

Jenjen hope your ok, swine flu and all :( feel better soon x

Had a relatively good week, had my monthly pizza treat at the weekend and straight back on the diet as per norm.

Hope everyone is alright x

Swine 'flu is rubbishy but glad to hear from you!

Its good to treat yourself Nee... makes the weightloss journey bareable and also means that you have something to look forward too.

Hows the new job getting on?

xx

Hey ladies....

hope your all ok?

Im having to battle with myself at the moment... finding it really difficult!! as I said in Flabby's post our devils are on our shoulders!

Job going well Im not feeling stressed so not sure whats going on, but no doubt ill get back on track soon

xx

Hello Nee, good to hear from you, even if you are feeling a bit down, all the more reason to post (ask me, im the expert!)

I dont really have any advice on the binge eating thing coz ive been doing it lately. Hopefully something will click you back into focus. Your not due totm are you - that always gives me carb munchies.

Chin up chuck. Keep posting xx

Hi guys, i'm a newbie (to the site and to xenical) i just wanted to jump in and say - Nee don't let things get you down! from what i can see you've been doing fantastically! new jobs can be tough and are def a time of stress, just keep reminding yourself of the POSITIVE things the diet brings and not look at the things you can't have. Good luck, hope you're feeling better soon and things at work get easier xxxx

Well what can I say....

7days worth of eating like a horse a big oops to me!! Not sure whats going on but just cant seem to control my want of anything other than healthy food!

I still want to carry on but seriously thinking that Xencial isnt for me as its not helping with my wants and hunger levels

Not really sure what to do!

Sorry this is a late reply to your post hun.
Ive been stashing the crap in my big fat mouth too so i know where you are coming from.
The only thing i have heard of that can supress hunger is Appesat which you can but in Boots apparently. Duno if thats worth a go ?

I've been having the same problem. Although eating a low fat diet its suprising how much you can overeat on low fat foods. I seem to be running my own experiment at the mo. cant seem to stop eating, i just wish i could eat only when hungry and not for any other reason. Just seems whenever i feel low in any way i turn to food am feeling a tad stressed that i cant eat my normal comfort foods as they are all high in fat the low fat things just do not seem to have the same effect.

Will try and deal with my emotions better tomorrow and try and take it one day at a time.

Vanda

hi girlies - this IS a tablet called Reductil you can also get on prescription that is meant to suppress appetite and lower cravings, my doc wouldnt prescribe it to me as she wanted me to try Xenical first as it's meant to be stronger (think its more "chemically" as it causes slight rises in blood pressure etc) there's some good info on it on the net, just type "reductil" into google. many docs prescribe xenical first for weight loss, but maybe go bk to your doctor and explain ur problem?? that you'd rather have something that helps you to address over-eating rather than get rid of fats??

don't get disheartened tho girlies, you're all doing fab! it can feel like a mammoth task when you've alot of weight to lose, like I have, but I've been reading some of Iris' posts (in cal counting section) and they're always so motivational and positive and she made me think that no matter how long it takes and how many blips are along the way, we WILL get there eventually! It's just about how we deal with the blips that count! if we WANT to get that weight off enough, we will!

xxxx

p.s i meant *there is (not this is a tablet! lol)
xxxx

Hi all!

Well what can I say... 2 weeks and still eating crap like Ive never eaten before!

I genuinely feel rubbish, and not quite sure how to get out of it. I am still wanting to carry on but am either feeling hungry all the time or want to eat something naughty.

I know we all have a down days/weeks but this is seriously annoying me now!!!!!

So afraid to weigh as im scared ill have ruined all my hard work.

Bloody food arrgghhh

hi nee, have you looked up reductil? its a prescription weight loss tab thats meant to suppress appetite and cravings??

xxxx

hi nee, have you looked up reductil? its a prescription weight loss tab thats meant to suppress appetite and cravings??

xxxx

Yeh, Thats initially what I wanted, but the doctor said I have to go on Xenical first, I have looked at Appesat, which I belive to do a similar thing.

Feel so fed up :(

hey nee!!

sorry to hear your having a bad time still!! Maybe you should had a chat with your docs! Do they do appesat on pescription? if so that may be an option for ya! The reductil have had a lot of bad reviews! but then again so has xenical lol

Its soooo hard when your stuck in that rutt! Every since i went out the other weekend i can slowly feel mydelf slipping of the wagon!!

I wish there was some thing to make it all better lol!! I find if i come on here and look at what everyone else is doing it motivates me. Ithink the before and after pics are fantastic!

If u ever need a cat pm me!!

lurve katie
xxxx

cat?...lol chat!!!!

Why would u want a cat lol
xx

Back