A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new I joined this site yest and am lovein it!! Hope to lose 3 stone more to hit my goal

Hi thanx for the welcome am just finding my way around i made a ticker but don't no how to get it onto my page would be glad of help with it got it onto my facebook profile but not onto here thanx in advance will look back later byeee for now x jeannie

Hi All,

I found this site a few weeks ago and have finally got round to joining.
Last year i managed to shift 4 stone and i'm really struggling to keep it off- so all inspiration and tips would be more than appreciated.
I've started weight watchers but i'm finding it very difficult to stay focused because i go camping almost every weekend throughout the summer months.

Would be great to hear from you guys

Bug. x

Hi thanx for the welcome am just finding my way around i made a ticker but don't no how to get it onto my page would be glad of help with it got it onto my facebook profile but not onto here thanx in advance will look back later byeee for now x jeannie

Welcome Jeannie,

If you click on this link below it will show you step by step how to put up a weight tracker.

You need the bb code for this site.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Hi All,

I found this site a few weeks ago and have finally got round to joining.
Last year i managed to shift 4 stone and i'm really struggling to keep it off- so all inspiration and tips would be more than appreciated.
I've started weight watchers but i'm finding it very difficult to stay focused because i go camping almost every weekend throughout the summer months.

Would be great to hear from you guys

Bug. x

Welcome Bug,

I hope you will make yourself at home.

Well done on losing 4 stone:happy096:

Hopefully joining our site will help you keep your focus and make new friends and if you need any help be sure to ask.

Love Mini xxx

Hey everyone!! Just a little introduction about me! Im just after finding this forum and just browsing through the threads its already been so helpful. I've always been conscious of my weight...its been up and down the last 6 years and i've always dealt with it on my own. I've learned throughout my life to appreciate and accept my weight so my goal isnt to be a skinny model but just to be at a healthy BMI. I know this site will be a great support for me..looking forward to chatting to ye all! Caz :)

Hi Minimins

I'm a newbie trying to find my way around the site. I found the site while looking for support groups on gastric surgery. I am very happy to have found you. From the posts I have read and the photos I have seen I know I am in the right place to get wonderful support.
I'm 48 going on 21. Live with my kamikazi cat named Lilly. I have 3 grown up children and 1 grandchild. I finally made the choice to have surgery after years of dieting, losing some weight but putting it back on and more...

Links Policy either in posts or signature:

MiniMins Admin, Moderators and Members work tirelessly to keep forums clutter free from Spam.

MiniMins has a zero tolerance to spam and all spammers are automatically banned.

We ask New Members to respect the following rules.

Allowed: Ticker sites, personal photo website i.e photo bucket etc., Social networking pages, profiles and personal blogs without advertisements.

Banned: Commercial website, auctions/eshop, forums, referral or affiliate links, third party weight loss resources and everything else not mentioned in the allowed...unless approved by the forum admin.

If you personally are fund raising i.e taking part in a charity event to raise money for your chosen charity by running, walking, cycling, mountain climbing etc then you are welcome to post a link in your signature to promote your personal challenge.

Please do not post 3rd party links to websites soliciting our members to click, register or sign up to emails, letters, websites either through the public forum, via PM or email. We urge our members to practise safe internet browsing by not divulging personal information over the internet. Please stay safe!

Threads and posts of this nature will automatically be deleted.

Hi
I found this site when I was researching the best weight loss method for me, I was considering going the Xenical & WW route but ended up going for LighterLife which I started July 1st and have first weigh in for tonight. fingers crossed.
x

Hey :]

I'm new, trying to lose some weight before i go back to uni.

Feeling quite low today, doesn't seem to be shifting as quick as it was.

hi i am laura, i am into my 2nd week of lipotrim, ive just been for my weigh in and i lost 12lbs in my first week im so proud of myself! im 20 and i have a gorgeous little girl who is 15months old called Lacey Iris, i dont wanna be the mum at the gates when she goes to school still with the baby buldge being fat so its time to make a change! my partner takes me for it every week but he doesnt really understand how hard it is so i joined up to get a bit of support! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back