A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Hi joined yesterday have tons of weight to lose .
Looking for loads of support cant even get started lol
Thanks
Susan :D

start with baby steps...... small changes can have BIG results.

Don't put yourself under pressure - this forum will give you all the support you need. I've only been a member since Monday and I already feel part of the support system in place here.

Have a wee nosey around the forum and shout if you need help!

xx

Hi all, I love this site. I started my plan a little over 1 week ago and have already lost a good amount of weight. I like it here because you get an honest answer for the questions asked, and sometimes a free education on certain topics. lol.
I am 33 years old and have been lardy all of my life. I lost 100 lbs about 3 years ago, but gained it back because I was mad at life and had nothing else to do. Silly me. Won't make that mistake again.
Nice to meet all of you, I will be snooping around trying to find my place on this board. ;)

Hi all, have just joined few minutes ago, just found the site as I was looking for weight loss surgical procedures. I suffer from Asthma, underactive thyroid, high blood pressure, chronic kidney problem. Apart fom Asthma the rest started when about two years ago had a bad pneumonia and later diagonosed with thyroid problem. Since the my weight have gone up which led to ^ blood pressure led to mobility problem, increased my asthma attacks and finally was told due to medication used about my kidney. Have been going in from one thing to another,hand to do exercise do shortness of breath, have stopped driving to work and use public means to work. Anyway am 102.3kg, 5' 2" height. My life is life aaah, Please advice or anybody who heve
same problem help.

Nice to meet you all ,I have rheumotoid arthritis and osteo ,high bp broke ankle in March this year and last Sat the first day of our hols I fell and they thought I had broke it again and passed out this time! So family got a shock and that put paid to the hol as we had to come back on the Sat night so back on crutches yet again!
So cant exercise ,not that I did much to start with lol ,but I was going to give it a shot with it being the 6 weeks hols .:cry:

Welcome to all the new guys, only been here two weeks but am finding that the people on here are really helping me keep on track

You will all gets lots of support and excellent tips and advice

Good luck to everyone :D:D

Hello Everyone!

I have just joined today as was looking for a place where I could get advice and support with my weight loss. I am looking to lose at least 36lbs (but would like to lose more). The sad thing is I am already feeling complacent after only a week… this is where I hope all you guys come in! (I sometimes need a kick up the arse!). I am currently doing Weight Watchers (I don’t have the time/or cash to go to meetings but I have all the materials I need here, as my mum had done it before). Through my love of cooking (& nice food) I have managed to create some low point meals, which I hope to share with you all.

Hi all, i am new to the site, been looking in over last few days and decided to join!

I am 21 and have a BMI of over 50, and askeed my doctor for surgery, i am so alone and isolated, i just thought others may feel like i do and i would love to chat.

I am not on any specific diet, as i find it hard to exercise due to constant chest and throat infoections, so i have to force my self to eat on a daily basis, i just have no where else to turn. :(

HI i have been using this forum for syns values for a bout a week and i decided to join me and my mum started recently and in the first week i lost 4 and a half pounds and she lost 8 pounds unfortunatly this week she stayed the same and i lost 1 and a half pounds i am really enjoying slimming world and for me it's free :D i love slimming world and my consultant is loverly yayyyy

Hi all!

I've just joined a few days ago, and have been browsing the site for inspiration (which I've found loads; well done all!). I've made the decision to start CD, and am going to see the cdc hopefully on Sunday, can't wait!!
After having a baby my weight has just shot up, and until 10kgs ago I wanted to lose weight purely for cosmetic reasons,but now I'm starting to really feel the strain on my health as well, hence I'm the most motivated to diet I've ever been!
I have about 40kgs to lose :)doh: ), soI'm probably going to log on every day for motivation/support, so probably going to see lots of me. :p

Hello..

Just thought I'd say hi.. I started a calorie-counting diet today and I came across this site while I was looking for inspiration. I feel positive about losing weight at the moment but I know from (lots of!) past experience that my motivation always disappears at some point, so I'm hoping this site with help to motivate me when I feel like giving up!

I'm 21 and I've always been on some diet or other and struggled with my weight... I've lost a significant amount twice before - once by strict calorie-counting (the weight came straight back on once I started eating normally again) and once when I was doing a really physically active job (as soon as I went to work in an office it all piled back on!). I really want to get that figure back! Here's hoping I can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back