A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new : ) just joined this evening. I've been losing weight by changing my eating habits - cutting out processed, fatty and sugary food and increasing my daily exercise. So far, so good as I've lost 1st 9lb in two months. I'm hoping that joining this forum will help to keep me motivated and I'll get lots of tips from other members.

Hello

Hi!
I'm just about to start the slimming world diet. Need to lose about 2 stone. Just wanted to introduce myself!:D

xx

Hi!
I'm just about to start the slimming world diet. Need to lose about 2 stone. Just wanted to introduce myself!:D

xx

Welcome to Minimins Chloe :D:D:D

Just wanted to say a hello to everyone, i have tried most diets out there but have had problems with sticking to them!! I was on the Cambridge for a week but suffered with headaches and lightheadedness. Decided to break the fast today and am going to try the Slimming World Extra Easy.

Hope to speak to you all soon

Hi Everyone
Although I joined this amazing site ages ago, I have never had the confidence to post anything.
I finally decided that I cannot lose weight by myself, I need support and motivation and this site offers all of that in abundance. So along with Weight Watchers and Minimins I hope that I can achieve this.
Look forward to getting to know you all and Good Luck.

lose lose lose

hi my names carla i am now on my 4th wk on lighterlife going well so far if youve any tips or recomendations could ya let me no. also the different recipies for the food packs thanks.

wk1 lost 11 lb:p
wk2 lost 6 lb:)
wk3 lost 3 1/2 lb:)

hi all, I'm Cath and enjoy looking at all the posts on here. i've been going to slimming world for 3 weeks, managed to lose 8lb so far, at least another stone to go, hoping you will all keep me on track.

Hi everyone

I just posted before to say 'hello' but I can't find where I put it for the life of me.

I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough.
Beth

Hi everyone just wanted to say helo,joined slimming world las wednesday hope tolose about 3 stone!
good luck to everyone. Hayx

good luck, you can do it. I have been struggling with my weight since i was about 10 and now I am at the age where i want to look good! YOU CAN DO IT, if you have any questions just ask

very new to this

hey so i am definetly new to this site, not new to dieting, i am trying to lose 100 pounds in the next 8 months. My slow metabolism and lack of self discipline have caused me to be 273 pounds when i should only be around 170. Did i mention i am only 20! I start new diets then quit feeling like a failure , this time is different because next year when i go to gatlinburg, I'LL BE WEARING A BIKINI lol. Any support, words of encouragement or advice are welcome

Hello .. I am waiting for a surgery date for gastric bypass .. have just found this site and getting answers to soooo many questions .. have tried every diet over the years and hoping this is finally 'the one' !! I am originally from the U.S. but currently live in Newcastle upon Tyne .. anyone who has any info on support groups in the area I would love to hear ... and any words of wisdom are always welcome xxx

Last edited:
NEW

Hello All,

My name is Victoria and I have just started Slimming World Extra Easy after slowly putting in the weight. I dropped a lot of weight (too much, too quick) about 2 years ago and since then found the man I am going to be with for the rest of my life. Due to this I have put on weight because of contentment. I joined this website after searching for information about syn value thinking I may be able to get some hints and tips and maybe share my information.

Victoria xx

Another newbie!!

Hi guys, I'm Andrea and I just wanted to say hi to you all as I am jumping on the SW wagon!! Tried loads of diets but never really had any success so when I heard about EE I thought wow, I can surely do that!! I have friend who has lost 5 stone on SW in 10 months so I have seen 1st hand the results it can have - just hope I have the will power to really do it this time lol.
Anyway I am looking forward to getting into it now and have to say the support and inspiration on here seems fab, you are doing a great job girls (and guys).:)

Hey

Hey I'm new, Just looking for some motivation really to lose some weight, not on any diets so any help would be really appreciated :)

xxx

hello...im new also

hi, i also came across this site whilst trying to find any comments on slimming world.

ive bought their magazine a few times and i find it very positive..so im going to join tomorrow night:D

Im usually easily put off when i dont see instant results, but im ready for slowly slowly now as i am so sick and tired of being fat.

There are so many reasons why i want/need to lose weight but my main one
is to feel sexy again..

the more weight i gained the more i lost myself in the layers of fat,,

pcos, c sections, gall bladder removal, sterilization, i suppose all play thire part but i cant go on blaming other stuff ..

everything in me has suffered due to this gain, its been gradual but consistant..

I was happy at 11 and half stone, but i am now 16,,my god i feel it!

soooo, going to try my best on slimming world..

Red:)

Hi, I am new to this site. Tried Lighterlife in 2005, successfully lost 4 stone - then found this new confidence and started going out clubbing, drinking and eating and slowly put all the weight back on. Joined Slimming World in Oct 08 - but have not really moved that fast, losing 1 pound here, two pound there then putting on 4!! So decided to join Cambridge and give myself a kick start before changing lifestyle eating forever. Would be great to make new friends for inspirations. Take care everyone.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back