A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.

IreneH

Gold Member
I love it when I see a new member has joined us. It won't be long before you feel at home with us and feel confident enough to post in lots of threads.

Until then why not start a new thread in this section and tell us a little bit about yourself and ask us questions if you need help with either weight loss or the site.

Looking forward to reading your introductions

Irene xx

Hi am new to the site - found you when googling for reviews of Lipotrim. Am on day 3 and going OK (ish) just wanting inspiration to keep going!!

hi, just come back online after being diagnosed with hypothyroid so need to lose the weight i have gained ,on weightwatchers so fingers crossed i can lose it xx

Hi, I found this website whilst searching for weight watchers recipes, looked at it a lot. Finally plucked up the courage to join. I'm on weight watchers and have currently lost 3lbs...but aim to get down to about 11st - just want to look slimmer really.

So very happy Paisley you did pick up the courage to post as I know myself when I first posted on a forum that I was so nervous and anxious, it can be a life changing experience as we journey together on the road to Slimdom...:)

Well done on your 3lb weight loss:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Hello all, just joined you all today while looking for Lipotrim info.
I'm on day 4 of my Lipotrim plan,i'm doing well....just don't like the metallic taste on my tongue, but i'm sure that's a sign its working!
Will be checking in for inspiration stories to keep me going.

Wish me luck!

Hi, I'm about to start the Idiot Proof diet (when I've gone shopping at the weekend!). I have back problems so need to shift some weight to improve my health. And shop wherever I want, of course!

HI everyone, Im new to this site and im finding it a little confusing but that could just be because im in weekend mode hahaha. I was told about this site by 2 lovely ladies i met a few days a go. Im waiting for funding for wls and they really put my loved ones at ease with the worries they had.

NEW

Hello new to this forum and would be glad of any help have been on ww and lost 42 lbs still have 14 to go found you by accident so hope i can join in have posted on the ww site then found you so just wanted to say hello will try and get a ticker from the link posted ,
a little about myself am 62 retierd have been married for 44 yrs have 3 grown up childern and 5 grand childeren like reading spending time with friends and family and walking looking forward to "chatting" to everyone take care jane x

good luck!!!

hi i did lipotrim recently too! i lost 9 pounds in 1 week v plsd! however i found i had REALLY bad constipation(too much info sorry) so have come off it - my advice make sure you over do the water!!it is supposed to stop you getting that side efffect i obviously did nt drink enough . but it is a fab convinient way to get the weight off fast! i am starting slimming world today, but will def do lipotrim again for a quick fix!! good luck, too you ,after day 4 the hunger gets easier- I promise!!:jelous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back