A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just thought i'd say hello. Been doing Slimming world for around 5 months now and lost nearly a stone and a half ( a lot more to go, trying to lose the 'baby weight' lol). Came across this website on noticed all the scrummy receipes...can't wait to try some of them out!!!

Hi I'm new here. I'm having gastric bypass surgery 17th of September. I'm on my first week of my pre op liver shrinkage diet. I'm 6ft and 359lbs at the moment and my first goal is to reach 300lbs. My final goal will be 170lbs.

Hi there. I'm new to the site too and have my op the same day - Sept 17th. Where are you having yours done? I too started the Liver shrinkage diet on the first, so hoping that will be long enough, as i have seen people have been doing it for 3 - 4 weeks. Good luck with everything

:DHI just joined today:Dfirst day on Diet chef please give me lots of support i need it:) itsy x

Hello!

I started my Cambridge Diet yesterday. I was on it over a year ago, before I moved to Melbourne and now I've decided to give it another shot with my upcoming wedding in 6 months!!!

Terrified as hell I won't pull it off.

Hi all just found this site by chance. So glad I have seems to be loads of great advice. I have started back to my SW class last week so I hope this time i put my mind to it and stop losing and then putting weight back on. Just need a little hand out of classes I guess.
Hope to get to know you all.

heyy im trying to lose the weight i put on by going on 2 all inclusive holidays this year haha!! I loved every minute of them but all the food and limitless booze took it's toll!!! I'm attempting to get back down to a size 8-10 (i'm currently a 12) so i've joined slimmers world.

combining that with freshers week at university will be a challenge but wish me luck!!

x x x

Hi everyone, I am also new to this site and already I have had lots of support and encouragement, I am currently waiting to have a gastric bypass, I have seen the consultant and everything is going to plan and now its just a waiting game until my surgery, I have to say I cannot wait!! excited but scared all wrapped up at the same time. Anyway back to the site, Pleaseeeee can someone help my whenever I try to do anything eg look at profiles etc, including my own I get a message saying I do not have sifficient priviledges to do so, and that I should activate my account, which I have already done....?? please help

Hi I'm new to this site and WLS I had my surgery 1/8/09 I am finding it really hard to get to grips with any routine and am feeling out of control with my diet and drinking. The day I started my liver shrinking diet my dad passed away, I had my surgery 3 days after I buried my dad, and i am just so unhappy that it doesn't matter how much or how little I lose.

Hi All
Just started W8 today, previously did LL and lost 6 stones but went back to bad habits and now feeling positive about this time after many many false starts. Glad to have found this forum

ANOTHER NEWBIE!

:wave_cry: Hi everyone!

I have been on Lipotrim for just over 5 weeks, but today is the first time I have posted. I have been reading through many of your posts, and it has inspired me no end!:p
Can someone please tell me how to set up my profile? I am having a little trouble, oops!!:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back