A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha :) Well you should hit them back! The elders dont respect you, dont respect the elders!! haha.
Thanks for your welcome anyway :) ! xx

Im new too

I am new too, I started wed 02 and I know its only been 3 days but it is going well so far.

Im on CD sole source b.:553:

Hi all, new to the forum!
Am waiting for the quack to sign my Cambridge Weight Plan form so I can start SS. I have so much flippin' weight to lose, and frankly I'm rather scared about it all.
I own a beauty salon and am so busy that cooking from the WW recipe books isn't really an option at the moment. I figured that trying CD might just be easier than trying to organise loads of ingredients and then finding the time and energy to cook them.
I'm a member of other forums for the beauty industry and have found them to be hugely supportive and inspirational.
When I'm feeling brave I'll post photos of just how fat I am so we can track my progress.
I know this is a journey, rather than a destination!

Hey guys :) I'm Rach and I'm a 19 year old uni student!! As you can guess when I started uni i gained a lot of weight and I'm working to loose it and even more!
I've currently lost a stone and a half this term (about 7 weeks) so far and I'm hoping to loose another stone in time for my holiday this summer :)
I joined this sight to get some tips and stuff about weight loss so that I can definetly keep the weight off and get more acting jobs (I do acting part time with my theatre degree)

=]
xxxxxx

Hello everyone my name is Claire im 22 years old im really fed up at the moment i need some support, i joined this site last month but never had the guts to post on it.. sad really lol im not really on one of the diets here im just eating healthy : 1500 calories :45g of fat : as little sugar as possible 20g at most
no bread or potato's only brown nice, wholegrain pasta fruit and veg, meat and fish.

2 months tomorrow that i started my diet and exercise plan, the first month I didn't lose anything and this month i lost 10 pounds which sounds great but i have put 2 pounds back on..

I don't want to get dishearten so i would like some advice that i could try to keep myself going

muscle works out divided into 3 days
everyday 20 mins on cross-trainer 10/11 mins on the stair master, 25 leg raises, 25 legs raises with a ball in a circular motion, 60 ab crunches with 4kg weights medicine ball twists with one leg raised... then 50 lengths in pool 5/6 days a week

i am finding it really hard to drink water.

thanks for listening to me ramble on xxx

Hi all, I'm Fiona and have just joined. Hoping to lose lots of weight so I can put it all back on by getting pregnant! Have a little girl who will be four soon and really needs a brother or sister to play with.
Didn't have any problems getting pregnant first time but put on lots of weight, got diabetes while I was carrying her, and don't want to risk it all over again. Now weigh 18 stone 3 and only 5' 2" so scarily overweight! BMI is currently about 49. Also will be 38 at the end of the year so I'm not getting any younger.
Am really not sure how to do it, I am very tempted to try Lipotrim as a work mate is doing it and having really good results. Have tried cutting down on food before but only end up putting on more weight afterwards, so I think I need a complete change of plan, plus I have so much to lose I would be the world's oldest mum if I lose a pound or two a week!
All advice will be gratefully received!
Thanks XX

Confused

Me too. I figure that if I spend hours on here trying to work out how it works I won't be eating! I would like to add a ticker factory bar but I can't work out how :cry:

i've just joined after recently returning from holiday and gaining most of the weight i lost with ww last year. just downloaded myself a tracker spreadsheet and will be using all the old books and my points calculator. have a stone to lose by the end of July as my first mini-goal!

not really used forums before but a couple of ladies at work use this one so thought i would join for the moral support!
x

Hey Fiona i too got gestional diabetes while carrying my son (6 months) you sound so much like me its scary.. i would love to get pregnant again sometime this year but i need to lose weight first as i don't want to have to test my blood 5 times a day and eat them horse tables :p

Im new too! Thank God theres a slimmingworld based forum out there, feels lonely doing the diet solo! Your recipes and suggestions are fab! Ive spent the whole night reading it and going 'oh yeah,ill make that'
Looking forward to making some friends on here!! x

Hi all

I'm Liz from Leeds and mummy to 4 year old twin boys.

I re-joined slimming world 4 weeks ago and have lost half a stone so far :).

Previously I lost 1 stone (back in October to December 2008) but put this back on during 2009 when I tried doing Slimming World by myself at home.

I am going to continue going to class, but hope to find extra incentives and useful recipes and tips from this site and hopefully reach my target by mid July of 10 stone. So I have another stone and a half to loose.

Looking forward to chatting to you all

Liz x

hi ya

hi jollyjen, glad I'm not the only one confused, I have posted a new thread but can't seen to find it... i am day 4 on the exante diet, feeling good at the moment, love this site, found it really motivating. good luck:)

hi i have just started on your site this evening. after being on sw for years and years i have finally joined ww, i have lost 7lbs in two weeks. wish me luck.

Hi All,

Found your site while searching Google, found a few helpful tips and thought I would register. Currently on Slimming World and have os far lost 1 Stone 2lbs in 7 weeks. Looking for like minded people who enjoy cooking and can offer tips/advice on SW.

Just trying to find my way around the site. How do you post info about your weekly losses? It looks like a signature but can't be as signature box won't allow this many characters. Probobly just me being dense. Would love to post my weekly losses for all to see.

Thanks,

Hi everybody, i'm Amanda, mum of two teens and a toddler from Chelmsford in mid Essex. Just joined and just starting my diet. I have no idea what I weigh but at 5'8 im definately not happy being a size 20 and would like to get down to size 14 over time and maintain that. I'm a fish eating vegetarian (think piscatarian is the correct term?) and so already eat alot of healthy foods.. it's just a shame I ruin that by eating take outs and other junk : ( ... any support and inspiration stories would be very welcome : ) ... looking forward to reading through the threads and getting the kick start I really need. Please feel free to mail me and say hi

You need 20 posts before you can upload an Avatar.
:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to your profile albums.

However you do have access to the Gallery albums.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need 50 posts to upload photos to the Main Gallery.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page and your profile albums, this also gives you acces to members profile and their public albums. To view private profile albums you have to be-friend, either by sending an invite or requesting to be a friend.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

new to site!!

Hiya, i'm a new comer attempting the cd weight plan....although i used this site for a short period in 2007 everything seems to have changed!!!!!:confused::confused::confused: I'm not sure how to find my way around the site or what to do regarding forums, pics etc...HELP!!:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back