A New Flavor Sensation .....

Wicked Witch

I was still half asleep this morning when I went to make my morning "latte" with vanilla and coffee. In my sleepy haze I mistook Banana for Vanilla and hey presto! A new flavor sensation, the Custard Cafe . Did it taste nice - did it hell! But it is a measure of how low we will sink on this diet to tantalise our taste buds that I actually drank the whole thing anyway :sigh: .

It did vaguely taste like some sweets that I can't remember the name of - they were Custard and Toffee Swirls I think.

Anyway wouldn't recommend it I am afraid. Anyone else get the yellow packets mixed up? I suppose I should be reateful I didn't pick up a Chicken one - now that would have been gross.

Lx

Wow- I remember custard and toffee swirls- clear plastic wrapper, vile yellow made entirely of e-numbers in the middle. If you ever do cambridge do not mix a choc mint with coffee instead of a choc with coffee by mistake- shi**y latte I called it!

lol! funny.

i used to love making hot banana pack and stirring some ground cinnamon into it. tried that? its yummy!!

Oh yes I done exactly the same as you mistaken the banana for vanilla and added coffee:sign0007: it was vial I couldn't drink it I tried but it made me feel sick:sign0137: wish they could do something with the packs to make it easier for us that either are half asleep:nightf: or don't have glasses on at time of choosing packs :rotflmao:

So glad it is not just me !

Ewwww - ChocMintCoffee - DOUBLE YUK.

I thought you were promoting a new coffee pick me up! LOL

Like you say, good job not the chicken.

Back