A New Flavor Sensation .....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Wicked Witch, 14 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

I was still half asleep this morning when I went to make my morning "latte" with vanilla and coffee. In my sleepy haze I mistook Banana for Vanilla and hey presto! A new flavor sensation, the Custard Cafe . Did it taste nice - did it hell! But it is a measure of how low we will sink on this diet to tantalise our taste buds that I actually drank the whole thing anyway :sigh: .

It did vaguely taste like some sweets that I can't remember the name of - they were Custard and Toffee Swirls I think.

Anyway wouldn't recommend it I am afraid. Anyone else get the yellow packets mixed up? I suppose I should be reateful I didn't pick up a Chicken one - now that would have been gross.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Wow- I remember custard and toffee swirls- clear plastic wrapper, vile yellow made entirely of e-numbers in the middle. If you ever do cambridge do not mix a choc mint with coffee instead of a choc with coffee by mistake- shi**y latte I called it!
  4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lol! funny.

i used to love making hot banana pack and stirring some ground cinnamon into it. tried that? its yummy!!
  5. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Lighterlife now CD
    Oh yes I done exactly the same as you mistaken the banana for vanilla and added coffee:sign0007: it was vial I couldn't drink it I tried but it made me feel sick:sign0137: wish they could do something with the packs to make it easier for us that either are half asleep:nightf: or don't have glasses on at time of choosing packs :rotflmao:
  6. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

So glad it is not just me !

Ewwww - ChocMintCoffee - DOUBLE YUK.
  7. SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue!

SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue! Full Member

Lighter Life
    I thought you were promoting a new coffee pick me up! LOL

Like you say, good job not the chicken.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.