A New Game: WORD PLAY

hehe - I wondered if anyone would say the word!! :D

Its a Dyna Lowrider Convertible. :)
Whey hey well done, :clap:I had a Dyna WideGlide for a couple of years but after a 2 week holiday riding 4000miles across 12 states in US on a rental Heritage, I now have one of those :) Are you going to Minehead next weekend or are you a Coaster??

Whey hey well done, :clap:I had a Dyna WideGlide for a couple of years but after a 2 week holiday riding 4000miles across 12 states in US on a rental Heritage, I now have one of those :) Are you going to Minehead next weekend or are you a Coaster??

No, 'fraid I am not making it to many rally's at all this year!! Erm - what is a 'coaster'?

My OH really struggled over the decision: a Heritage or a Fatboy. He chose the FB. Love the Heritage - beautiful bikes. :)

No, 'fraid I am not making it to many rally's at all this year!! Erm - what is a 'coaster'?

My OH really struggled over the decision: a Heritage or a Fatboy. He chose the FB. Love the Heritage - beautiful bikes. :)
Harley Davidson Riders Club of Great Britain have local clubs around the country "Sussex Coasters" are in your area, they tend not to go to many of the HOG rallies, although Minehead is HD, it is also HOG 25th Anniversary and I am guessing that there will be more HOGs than HDRCGB?
Coasters do attend a lot more rally's during the year and a lot of smaller rally's. I have been on a couple of ride outs with them, they are always at the Ace Cafe reunion at Brighton in September

Back