A nibbly snacky kind of day....

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by maccalenny, 21 November 2010 Social URL.

1. maccalenny

maccalenny Full Member

Diet:
    5:2 and low GL
    Hi
    Had a challenging day today - the first day I've been seriously tempted to eat everything in sight..... I felt genuinely hungry most of the morning, despite several low-GL snacks. The kids had some gorgeous shortbread biscuits - I resisted! Dips and raw veggies for lunch, and a quorn burger and 'sunday dinner' veggies for tea, still feeling deprived, even after some dark chocolate. In the end I gave in about an hour ago, and had a hot cross bun - really enjoyed it and the cravings have gone! I went for a walk for half an hour afterwards to assuage the guilt a little..... Work tomorrow, so less temptation hopefully!
    Hope everyone has had a less taxing weekend than me!
    Kate

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maccalenny

maccalenny Full Member

Diet:
    5:2 and low GL
    Yeah, it was just one - the packet was calling to me again tonight, but I gave the last one to my son to remove temptation!

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Don't beat yourself up Kate. You did really well to limit your snacking and that is what matters. We all have a picky day or indeed few days. Just remember the old 80/20 rule and you will be fine.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.