A one way ticket to slimsville.

I'm loving the 30 day shred! Just 20 mins of jillian and that's it for the day. Best work out dvd I've ever done.
Good luck for your first WI xxx

Ouch, painful, gave up after about a week, well done tho, it is really effective! Have a good day hun x

Grats on the weigh in - over a stone in two weeks - blooming marvellous!!!

Woohoo! 4lbs is awesome! I lost 5 which makes it a stone in two weeks! Hurrah!

Lucky you on the holiday front... *jealousface*

I ordered 30 day shred after hearing about on here, looking forward to it arriving, gonna try and do it in the morning before the kids wake up, I think 20 mins is a good amount of time x

Just realised I totally repeated myself, oops, sorry x

Hey! How's it going? You've gone quiet...

I ordered 30 day shred after hearing about on here, looking forward to it arriving, gonna try and do it in the morning before the kids wake up, I think 20 mins is a good amount of time x

That's when I try and do it, before she wakes up. Makes me feel good for the rest of the day!
Let me know how you get on

xx

Hey! How's it going? You've gone quiet...

Hi lovely!!!

Yes been having big GRRRRRRR moments with my laptop! I think it's on the way out. It hasn't been loading up, screen freezing and other crazy computer stuff that makes me mad.

I didn't have the time to sort it out yesterday as Mia had her first full day of teething. It wasn't pretty, lots of screaming and whinging....and that was just me!!

My other half left work and came home to help in the afternoon..he's such a top bloke, I'm very lucky.

Anyway, it was a crap day but today has been much better.

Getting bored with shakes now but ploughing on.

Looking forward to my OH's 40th weekend 29th May when I am off plan for a few days. I think I will need it to give me the incentive to carry on for the months to come.

How you doing?

xxxxxxx

Well done on your weigh in babe!! Woo!! I lost 4lbs too, I'm just going to update my diary/ticker now.

I hear a lot about this 30 day shred, is it really hard? Like would someone totally unfit (me) struggle to do it? xx

Well done losing your 4lbs....brill!

Anyone can do 30 day shred, you just do what you can do and build yourself up slowly. I'm still on level 1 and will be for some time to come!!

Terrible. Completely fell off yesterday into a crazy carb binge that lasted through today. Tomorrow I shall be strictly back on packs. Feel like crap too.

Well done losing your 4lbs....brill!

Anyone can do 30 day shred, you just do what you can do and build yourself up slowly. I'm still on level 1 and will be for some time to come!!

Thanks hun :)

Hmm, it does seem something worth thinking about. However I spent £25 on a zumba dvd set last month, and husband has just bought me a yoga set and a pilates set, so probably can't spend any more money on exercise stuff for a while, lol. Maybe I can treat myself with it when I lose 3 stone or something :D

xx

Terrible. Completely fell off yesterday into a crazy carb binge that lasted through today. Tomorrow I shall be strictly back on packs. Feel like crap too.

I'm sorry you feel like crap. Was there any particular reason you had a carb binge? Well, other than you were bloody starving!!

This is THE lowest calorie and HARDEST diet to do. There are sooooo many people who couldn't even contemplate doing it and other who try and within two days realise it really isn't for them, so don't dwell on your little 'munchy moment!'

We are all going to have our moments. So don't feel bad, you are doing it and you're back on it tomorrow.

Plus we have days and days till next WI so loads of time to be good and do a little bit of exercise to work those carbs off!!

Chrissy x

Had such a busy morning!
Spoke to several neighbours and we have realised that a gang has been stealing post from the block and emptying bank accounts. I've now sprung into action and we're going to tackle this head on. I'm so angry i really feel up for the fight!
This also gives me something else to do and not think about food.
Had a planned night 'off plan' last night to be sociable. Had one shake for breakfast then for dinner had a skinless chicken breast and small salad. No carbs......oooo apart from the glass of vino. I lie!!
It was nice to be 'normal' but weirdly was looking forward to being back on plan today.
I have renewed vigor and i think my few days off plan next weekend will do the same.
I'm in this for the long haul and must taylor it to suit me.
Hope you're all having a good weekend xxxx

I'm having a lovely weekend!!!

Although chicken breast sounds mighty tempting now you've mentioned it !!!

:giggle:

Ooooh I'm sorry Ames, hope I didn't mess you up by planting my tempting chicky thoughts!!

Happy sunday my darlings!!!

I am happy as a happy thing thismorning! Just stepped on the scales and i have lost 4lbs already this week (WI Tues's)....am well chuffed.
I was worried because I had a planned night off and had had a vino but my body seems to have been fine with that.

I also love sundays because it's family day and we're off for a bit of National trustings.

I have ordered myself the Beck book that a few people on here seem to love. That should hopefully get me through some days where I'm not so happy and positive.:)

xx

Mrsb2b2012 said:
Happy sunday my darlings!!!

I am happy as a happy thing thismorning! Just stepped on the scales and i have lost 4lbs already this week (WI Tues's)....am well chuffed.
I was worried because I had a planned night off and had had a vino but my body seems to have been fine with that.

I also love sundays because it's family day and we're off for a bit of National trustings.

I have ordered myself the Beck book that a few people on here seem to love. That should hopefully get me through some days where I'm not so happy and positive.:)

xx

That's a great loss :) glad it's all going well :)

I really don't want to wish my life away, esp as I'm on maternity leave with my 16wk old lil bubba.....but I sooooo want to get a few more pounds gone and be a little further along.....feeling very impatient today!!!
Hopefully I've have a good WI tomorrow and that will chill me out.

Good luck to all those weighing in tomorrow xxxxxx

Back