A returner...

Miss Demeanour

I.P. Freely
Good evening,

After thankfully remembering my username and password, I'm back for another go. Thought I'd also check back in here, too. I notice Exante's no longer a sub forum, the wallpaper's changed, and the place has had a few renovations and extensions since I was here last! There's a lot of reading to catch up on, and no doubt an entirely new set of people.:)

Not beating self up about regaining or dwelling on the past - considering it a practice run, drawing a line under it and moving on.

So I thought I'd say a quick hello, as I might be lurking about... :):D

p.s. stats and tickers are nearly 2 years old, so please ignore until I remember how to change/remove....

Hi and welcome back. Did you start back on the diet today? I started last tues, it's a good diet, all be it, boring. As long as it gets the job done!!

Started again a week ago, although couldn't psych myself up to do the scales thing until Tues, which was a bit of a shock. Was in two minds about measuring by weight at all, TBH, as I have other personally more important benchmarks, but it's the only real way of noting short-term change.

It's going reasonably well so far. A few days last week were a bit hellish, but if it was easy, everyone would be at it.... :)

Good luck with your re-start x

Good luck! I also remember when Exante was a sub forum, its very popular! Its just as popular if not more popular than the others :) Exante is great! Let us know how you get on :)

Back