A wee heads up to the other Scottish Exanters :)

Starlight

Gold Member
I know we'd joked on a thread about meeting for a glass of water or black coffee but since then the WW forum are having a get together in December, its at someones house on the Fri but theres a group travelling up and staying the weekend and theyre opening it up to anyone to come on the Saturday.

Usual format is meeting somewhere in town around lunch time, drinks or coffee in the afternoon then dinner out on the Sat.

http://www.minimins.com/meetings-events/167843-glasgow-meet-december.html if anyone is interested, theyre usually good fun

Thanks Starlight but I think Im going to have enough nights out in December to contend with without adding another one to the list. Hopefully another time though.

I'm a bit further north in Aberdeen...so I bit of a trek if you all want to meet centrally :(

I'm a bit further north in Aberdeen...so I bit of a trek if you all want to meet centrally :(

way haay another aberdonian!! i would love to come meet you lot though, so seriously, whether its this meet or not, we should all meet up some time...

It's really odd hearing where everyone is from....I'm in Inverurie (Aberdeenshire) x

Back