aam and totm

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
ok title says it all im on add a meal and totm ive ate like a horse....only too much chicken tho! and too much veg...not gone beyond the boundaries! 3 lbs will get me to my 5 stone mark... 4lbs will get me to my bmi bein in the 29's!oh the stress of diets!!!!!! i really hope i have some sort of a loss tho cos ive been propa greedy this week on my aam portions!!

also is anyone having the same problem as me...i look in the mirror and i dont see any difference?!?! i meen i look at fotos and notice the weight coming off and im wearing size 16s!i wudnt have eva got that b4!but lookin in the mirror lately i havent felt any different to the tina who was 4 stone 11 lbs heavier!

sorry for the moan but i needed it :D:D

xx:break_diet:

oh my god girl, just take a look at ur ticker!! how can u say that! ur one of the people that keeps me inspired on here, cos u just look so good now! ur only one stone off achieveing ur xmas challenge and uve got 2 months to do it in, thats incredible!

good going so far :) at least you are having the recommended foods for AAM even without the recommended portions and not like cod and chips, hope it all goes well for you x

OH MY GOD!! you pics are amazing you look like a totally different person!!! :eek:

btw your hair is faboulous now!! blonde suits you... was wondering if this isn't too personal.. i have a similar amount to lose was wondering about skinage? have you managed to tone it whilst SS?

hey girls thanks for the comments..

im not the most toned person in the world but mines betta than the 50 year old woman who done the diet!!!no offence to any 50 year old ladies readin this!obviously im 21 so my skin gunna change betta!i been doin alot of walkin tho!getting betta xx

Back