Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

Couldnt help but giggle at you toppling... That's the sadist in me. At least your next Thai chicken will taste gorgeous!! I've lost 4lbs since sat and am 11st 2lbs just now. So close to the 10s....

I know your bmi is showing you are overweight but looking at your photos I think you look fab! Have you had your body fat done? The reason I ask is that bmi is weight vs height and if you were a 5ft bodybuilder the bmi would be mahoosive. Just a thought.... As your doing the gym work. I'm not so I'm 11st 2lbs of jelly lol

Hope you have a good day and I hope Hugo is good for your dad this morning xx

Thanks very much ladies :grouphugg:

Yesterday was just... carnage, no other word to describe it really lol. After my second post things just took a turn for the worst! Got home after work and the pup had been left alone for 2 hours, if that... and he had absolutely decimated his puppy pen and he had his muck everywhere! All over him and his bedding and everything, arghhhhh! Picked him up and took him to the shower and bathed him for a bit, then had to wait for him to fall asleep before I could clean everything up as I was home alone. Once everything was clean I realised I didn't have a mop to mop all the soapy water up so then had to borrow one from my neighbour which made me feel like a right muppet!

Once everything was sorted and cleaned and looking relatively normal again, it was like half 9 so I was bloody knackered and just got in bed... He didn't wake me up til about half 5 this morning though so thats quite alright. Hope tonight isn't as bad as last night :( but other than the puppy trauma, and the soup trauma, it was quite an alright day yesterday.

Hope everybody has a fab day! :coffee:

The joy of puppies.....I hope today is a dream!

Ali

Yesterday was a good day, puppy was well behaved and my soups were great lol. To be honest though only managed 2 of my Exante packs... Had my soup at dinner around 1ish and ended up having my flapjack around 7ish I think, didn't get chance to have my last soup.

Today I'm having a pretty decent day again, pup woke me up at 4am and then wouldn't goto sleep, was still with him at 4:45 :( ouch!

Going to the gym tonight, will make sure I have all 3 today. Hope to have a few extra km's to add to my exercise goals in my signature later on :p

I'm feeling a 3-4lbs weight loss this week... I'm almost fitting into my 36" trousers now :D (when I re-started in January, I was wearing 42").. I'm now in loose 38's but not quite a 36 just yet. :) feeling very pleased with that. Should be able to get into them from next week.

Hope the gym goes well tonight, haven't been properly for a while... Feeling like I'm getting a bit slacky :( shame after I was doing so well with the jogging etc. hopefully it won't be too bad!

Aaron your doing amazing! Those 36s will be no probs! My oh is a 36 waist and I think he's slim! Your doing fab and looking fab!! Whit woo at you ;) xx

You really are doing great, well done. You shouldn't have spent all evening yacking and then maybe you would have had your final soup, tut! Make sure you do today, especially with going to the gym.

Thanks very much for the lovely comments ladies, always appreciated :bighug:

Shattering day & just don't really know whether or not to go to the gym now. :confused: will see what happens time goes on...

I also missed Biggest Loser last night, WHAT ON EARTH! :( I blame you Caroline... I blame you! :asskick:

Me?! It's not my fault, how dare you! It wasn't on anyway because of the BRIT Awards apparently, though I didn't realise that and thought I'd missed it too lol

Haha Caroline I will let you off then... But if it HAD have been on, it would have been your fault I missed it! So you were lucky this time... :D

But yeah, had another decent day yesterday, drank buckets of coffee and water but didn't go to the gym after all, felt shattered and just didn't really recover from that tiredness at all... Oh well, not that I really need the gym at the minute anyway - had a sneaky weigh in today and I've lost 5lbs since Saturday :eek: very shocked with that as I expected about 2-3 lbs max as I had a lovely loss last week... But hey ho, not complaining! :crazy:

Its weird to think that in a few days I'll be into my 9th week, and then in a few weeks I'll be at a healthy BMI :eek: I haven't been this 'light' since about 2009 when I first started at the gym, very pleased with how things have turned out this time :) couldn't be happier actually!

Pfft stop playing the blame game Emmerdale Aaron, it's rude!

Don't do sneaky WIs, leave the full fun and excitement til Saturday then you see one big loss! Not that I can do that but it's better that way still. In true teacher fashion... do as I say, not as I do! You should be happy, you're doing amazingly. I'm actually rather jealous lol

AaronCampbell said:
Hahaha DustQueen!!! Yeah, sorry, must remember to keep my geekiness out of Minimins! Lol made me laugh that :)

Thanks ali, I will be looking into pet insurance for Hugo aye :) would hate for him to get ill or have an accident and I not be able to afford to get him right!!

Lol love it ;) geeks very welcome in my book :)
I got some cheap insurance covers any illness no limit on claim but it has a £150 excess so will just cover BIG claims but that suits us :)

AaronCampbell said:
Lol Caroline, thank you :p

Had a nightmare morning today, heard my dad downstairs at 6 losing his rag with the dog, shouting for it to go and wee outside lol and then I heard him shouting at the cat to go away, and then shouting at the dog to leave the cat alone, and then I heard "I CAN'T DO THIS" LOL so I thought yeah, best get up and go save Hugo.

So anyway, dad was in a brutally bad mood and then left for work, I sorted Hugo and put him to bed, then I went back to bed for half an hour, woke up and took him to his food and toilet, he had a BAD stomache so I think my mum has been feeding him too many different kinds of treats at night...

I slipped aswell on the wooden floor this morning as I was trying to get Hugo out, didn't fall but bashed my knee on a cupboard which seemed to entertain the pup but didn't impress me at all lol.

Anyway, bit of a ***** way to start a Monday if you ask me... Heres to a good week of weight loss though *raises mug of coffee* and hope everyone stays on the wagon :) hoping for another decent loss this week but I'll be happy with a couple of pounds anyway :p

My pup has awful stinky farts right now as stayed at granny's house (my mum) and she's had cheese, pate on toast lmao stinky pup!
Good luck for the week x

AaronCampbell said:
Thanks very much ladies :grouphugg:

Yesterday was just... carnage, no other word to describe it really lol. After my second post things just took a turn for the worst! Got home after work and the pup had been left alone for 2 hours, if that... and he had absolutely decimated his puppy pen and he had his muck everywhere! All over him and his bedding and everything, arghhhhh! Picked him up and took him to the shower and bathed him for a bit, then had to wait for him to fall asleep before I could clean everything up as I was home alone. Once everything was clean I realised I didn't have a mop to mop all the soapy water up so then had to borrow one from my neighbour which made me feel like a right muppet!

Once everything was sorted and cleaned and looking relatively normal again, it was like half 9 so I was bloody knackered and just got in bed... He didn't wake me up til about half 5 this morning though so thats quite alright. Hope tonight isn't as bad as last night :( but other than the puppy trauma, and the soup trauma, it was quite an alright day yesterday.

Hope everybody has a fab day! :coffee:

Lmao at borrowing the mop off the neighbours :) pups hey ;)

5lbs since sat!!!!! What the...... How is that poss in week 8/9??? Well done Aaron! My loss is really slow this week for me. Official weigh in tomorrow and I'm not hopeful. Normal restarts are 8lb + but just gotta keep going. The weight can only come off on 600 kcals. Got body conditioning tomorrow.... You need to get a pic up when you hit BMI 25... Just so all us girls can drool again lol ;) xx

Haha Carly, they are nightmares... but so lovely, Hugo is a pain the ass at the minute! But he's lovely when he isn't biting my hands, poo'ing in his bed or howling at 3am! Lol

Carrie haha ;) I dunno my body seems to be thriving on Exante, I seem to be healthier on this than normal food lol. What is your loss looking like for this week? You'll have to let me know how you get on tomorrow :) and I will post a pic yeah! Lol :D have a great day tomorrow x

Lol! They are funny animals, Hugo has been absolutely brilliant tonight. Love it when he's a good lad!

Anyway, today we had another buffet at work and they had the most gorgeous cakes ever... PROPER nice white chocolate cake, with a load of gorgeous fresh cupcakes, cookies, donuts etc....

Well anyway I resisted everything and treated myself to a black coffee while my colleagues tucked in :D /proudface

AaronCampbell said:
Lol! They are funny animals, Hugo has been absolutely brilliant tonight. Love it when he's a good lad!

Anyway, today we had another buffet at work and they had the most gorgeous cakes ever... PROPER nice white chocolate cake, with a load of gorgeous fresh cupcakes, cookies, donuts etc....

Well anyway I resisted everything and treated myself to a black coffee while my colleagues tucked in :D /proudface

Yay great work Aaron :)

*clashes tambourines and cymbals and makes a big loud noise* better?

Good job chicken! :)

Back