Abbie's Slim And Save Journey

fizzyfluff said:
Fantastic first week!!

Er the olives - are they seen as protein rather than a veg?

8 lost : 59 to goal

Olives are definitely on the allowed veg list, but it does say not to have the full 200g of olives lol

Thank you all so much! I'm very pleased with the loss for this week. I tried on a pair of jeans today and I think in 7lbs or so, I should hopefully be able to get into them. Definitely within another stone I think.

Today has been a rubbish day emotionally for me. Having struggles with my son's dad and it's reduced me to a wreck today, but I've still stuck to the diet. I've not wavered.

I'm at my boyfriends again tonight and booger me, I've forgotten my milk so I can't have tea. Gah!!! I'm stuck to water now. :(

Todays menu

Porridge - I added a sweetener to it and it was OK. I won't be ordering them again, I'm not big on porridge at the best of times so I'm not feeling sad or anything about it.
Spicy Spaghetti
Little bit of Cucumber
Tomato Chilli
Choc Truffa Bar

The praline bar was yum, reminded me of milky way in a weird way.

I sorted my car stereo out, I bought the adapter harness lead thingy that was needed and I fitted it myself....well...I say fitted, it needs the key things to slot it into place which I don't have, so although it's in, it's not completely in, but meh, I don't care, I have music now and it was great to listen to some music on the drive down, than listening to my breath haha!

How are you all doing? Any marathon runners tomorrow?

xx

Hiya everyone, hope you're all well.

Today was a dull day, not much to report really.

Today's menu

Choco Cereal Shake
Macaroni with some mushrooms and courgette
Spaghetti with some mushrooms and courgette
Vanilla, Almond and Choc Bar
1 can of coke zero

I hope I'm not adding more than I should be to this diet, as far as I can tell I am allowed veggies as well as the 4 packs a day and it helps really cos it bulks the meals out a little bit.

I think Coke Zero is allowed too, even if just occasionally? Don't want to go nuts, just trying to make this feel as normal as possible. Keeping away from all the bad stuff and sticking to veg. xx

XxAbbiexX23 said:
Hiya everyone, hope you're all well.

Today was a dull day, not much to report really.

Today's menu

Choco Cereal Shake
Macaroni with some mushrooms and courgette
Spaghetti with some mushrooms and courgette
Vanilla, Almond and Choc Bar
1 can of coke zero

I hope I'm not adding more than I should be to this diet, as far as I can tell I am allowed veggies as well as the 4 packs a day and it helps really cos it bulks the meals out a little bit.

I think Coke Zero is allowed too, even if just occasionally? Don't want to go nuts, just trying to make this feel as normal as possible. Keeping away from all the bad stuff and sticking to veg. xx

Looks good, as long as your sticking to the veg allowance your fine :) x

Hey hun just catching up, your still doing really well keep it up :) coke zero is fine aslong as you dont replace with your water intake (which ive been doing naughty me!!)
Doesnt look like ur adding more than you should be either. Hope u have a good day xx

Thanks ladies! :)

I got the urge at 3am to go for a drive, so I drove to Southend and back lol! It was quite good but I was seriously flagging when I was like 5 mins from home and my driving got a bit over the place. I now know why they say never to drive when tired, I won't be doing that again. If I feel like going for a drive at that time of night again, I'll just go locally. Southend is like 45 miles from me. It was good to actually get out and have a decent drive though.

Will update with todays menu later. Hope you're all ok xx

Haha goodness me i can't even be bothered to get out of bed go for a wee in the night never mind go for a drive! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol, I think it's because it's a new novelty for me. I passed my test in January and up til now, I hadn't been able to drive as had no car, so hence the madness of me going on a 90 mile round trip at the weird hours of the night lol.

Yesterdays menu consisted off

Red Berries Shake
Cottage Pie
Chilli
Lemon Yogurt Bar

Didn't have any veggies or anything like that with any of my packs yesterday, couldn't be bothered to go to the shop, but think I will get some veggies in a bit.

I think TOTM is due too cos I feel in such a foul mood today, I'm really not feeling happy today, but then there are things that have been winding me up, so I dunno.

Will update later with todays menu. :) xx

Hi everyone,

Yesterdays menu was

Hazelnut shake
Tomato Chilli with Mushroom's and Green Pepper
Spag Bol with Mushroom's and Green Pepper
Praline Bar
1 can of coke zero

Todays menu
Chocolate Shake
Sweet Porridge
Macaroni
Choc and coconut bar
1 can Coke Zero
180g Olives

Not got much to report today, feeling moody as hell. Hope you're all well xx

Hey hun hope ur moods better today :) wot day r u on now? Ive lost track lol xx

Hey hun hope ur moods better today :) wot day r u on now? Ive lost track lol xx

Hiya Stef, mood is a bit better today. I have my son until Monday so just really enjoying spending lots of time with him. He's having a nap at the moment, to be honest, I'm knackered too and just want to go to sleep lol!

I jumped on the scales to have a sneaky pre weigh in, weigh in, as it's my weigh in tomorrow but I don't seem to have lost anything. Feeling a bit deflated as I've been good. I know I've had veg in my meals but surely that wouldn't keep me the same?

I only have one can of Coke Zero a day now and I don't drink anymore milk in my tea than I'm meant to, so I'm feeling a bit down that I'm facing the prospect of not shifting anything this week. That said, time of the month might be due but I'm so irregular, there's no way of knowing until it actually happens.

Guess we'll just have to see what tomorrow brings I guess. Might invest in some digital scales to use rather than the mechanical ones. At least I won't have to strain to see if I have lost anything or not.

I'm on day 14 now. It's going quickly, quicker than LT lol!

How are you doing? xx

Thanks hun! :) How are you getting on? xxx

Hey Hun don't be disheartened I've noticed with a lot of people if u have a huge loss on the first week it can slow it down abit, but then next week it could be a really good one, just stick at it hun ur doin amazin so far :)

Good luck for 2morro xx

I stayed the same this week. Feeling a bit disheartened but will keep going.
Could it be cos I have added veg or a can of coke zero every day? I haven't had anything else.

Will have to see how the next week goes but if I don't lose anything next week, I might just drop the veg and coke zero and have the meal packs on their own which disappoints me a fair bit as I have really been enjoying adding veg to my meals and having my can of coke too.

Gutted is an understatement. Still, I guess its better to have stayed the same than gained.

Going to get some digital scales today as I can't be bothered straining to read the lines on the mechanical ones.

Back