Abi's 8 week challenge!!

well, as i seem to be posting everywhere at the moment, i am desperately thinking about having a low carb meal. because of the way ketosis works i should be able to do this, remain in ketosis and still get a good loss. but then i wouldn't be sticking to cd 100% and i would feel guilty and a failure because of that. but part of me feels that i should be making this diet work for me... so i really just don't know!!

abz xx

well it's personal choice... you could have an ss+ or 810 type meal... and it wouldnt affect your ketosis, as long as you think about it and it's ehat you want to do i wouldnt feel guilty or class it as cheating....but thats me very relaxed..and yeah i'm doing CD but not allowing it to affect my life :)

well i'm thinking of just having a low carb meal once a week. it shouldn't affect my losses if the carbs aren't there. i am thinking of trying it and seeing. i have already discussed it with my cdc so it's not like i'm keeping it a secret or anything...

well i have one everyday.... i'm doing 810.... my losses are slightly less but if i'm happy to me thats all that matters x

i just want to lose 2 stone over the next 8 weeks!! that's my challenge. i really really want to do that. and if i have to have a low carb meal once a week to keep me on cd then that's what i'll have to do i guess... i'm fighting the cravings but they were bad enough yesterday. today they've reached an all time high and i shouldn't even really be getting them at the mo...

abz xx

Just think of YOU... and do whats best for YOU!!! I have to add i have had red meat on a few occaisions as my 810 meal x

well i want beef, ha. and the amount i want would probably take me away from any plan ss does :) but i'm worried that if i don't give into a craving that won't take me out of ketosis then i may give in to one that does...

abz xx

I am certain you'll make the right decision for you x

sorry. i'm doing the broken record bit aren't i? apologies :) you have any nice plans for the weekend? or are you doing your catering bit again?

lol.....it's fineeeeee... but i've given up on talking about it on three threads lol x

Thursday have Dd1 at home.... off to a party 4 till 6pm

Friday my friends sons 21st

saturday taen up by KB and Karate

Sunday, dependent on weather x

we have a catering order moro but OH will do it... cos it's just a big pan of curry!!!!

wow. a busy weekend!! ha. i am meeting a friend tomorrow but we haven't decided what we are doing as of yet, working friday, going to the royal armouries to look at an exhibition of weapons and armour from films on saturday and then i think a dinner party is being held at my house... which i won't be taking part in... ha.

abz xx

yours sounds busier and more enjoyable than mine lol x

ha. it isn't ocd shell. it's obsession :p and it's the first time i've been like this so i'm not doing too badly :D and you've been a star. :)

good .....at least you havent raided the fridge yet.....its been at least an hour since you mentioned it.....you are doing well....nearly bed time soon!!!!!

it's just i may have mentioned the 'b' word there too :D if you can ignore that then by all means have a read :D if you click on dietingqueen's name you can look at a list of her recent posts. probably the easiest way :D

abz xx

Back