Abi's 8 week challenge!!

lol I've been here for ages and i still aint got a clue.... hate it wen i post soemwhere and forget to subscribe and than can't find the thread x

well good morning guys. you'll be pleased to know that some of yesterday's mania has gone. probably only until this evening, ha. but is gone for now and i'll try not to be quite so irritating again :)

how are you all doing on this fine morning? oh. i weighed in at 15st and 0.25lb... my body really doesn't want to go into the 14s!! ha.

abz xx

hi Hun,

Glad your feeling better this morning, but really don't worry you wasn't irritating at all, it was quite amusing.... now i dodnt mean we wer having a laugh at your expense or anything ;) but it passed an otherwise prolly boring evening x well your nearly there... i'm sure suddenly you'll be in the 14's x

i've jus had half a bar and a coffee... gonna head off to do ironing in a bit!!! :( i'd much rather sit here and have a laugh x

You should go out and get a lil bit of beef, less than you think you want at the moment ;)
And then even if you want more you can't have any cause there isn't any! :)

ha. i'm going to resist as long as possible. i mean, i may as well, ha. and friday nights are usually nightmarish at the best of times. we're going to a mates house and there will be lots of drinking i can't do and lots of takeaway i can't eat so i may have to gather provisions for that so i don't do any dietary damage. so friday afternoon might see me at the deli :)

Morning!
Glad you're feeling better Abz. You done the right thing yesturday coz the longer you are on here the less time you have to eat! lol
I am on day 3 today and in ketosis already!!!!!!!!!
I am so chuffed, tested this morning but didn't really expect it, so was even better that I am.
I still have got a fuzzy head but hopefully that will be gone b4 the end of today.

just keep on glugging down that water hon and the fuzzy head will clear. if you get a headache don't worry about taking a painkiller, it's better to get rid of the headache and concentrate on the diet than fret about it and feel miserable.

abz xx

glad your feeling better hunni.xx

howdy guys. well i had my low carb meal last night and feel better for it this morning. no cravings. but i am in no way condoning it as behaviour. just the way i've had to end up doing things. i have no qualms about returning to ss 100%. it hasn't made me want to eat loads or anything but i also won't have any qualms of doing something similar if the same thing happens again :)

i checked for ketosis this morning and i'm still there. i have a feeling i started this as an 8 week ss challenge so i apologise to those of you here who are still managing it :S

how are you all doing? how's the weight coming off? anyone had a weigh in?

abz xx

right. looks like it's just me in here these days. how's everyone else doing?

well this morning i hit 14st 13.75lbs. how's that for getting under the 15s!! ha. i won't be on my cdc's scales, and it's hers i go on, but i am on mine, so that's the first hurdle over :)

abz xx

well done hunni.xx

i always go by mine....i bought a really fancy set of scales reduced in argos the other day...they have a usb thingy so evry time you go on them it records your weight and puts it on a graph on comp. i think as long as you weigh yourself on your scaled the same day and know what the difference is its ok. i weigh every day...and everyday so far ive lost...its great seeing that...xx
shelley

hey guys. well back to the grindstone this morning. i'm sooooooo tired. i'm going to have to get myself some coffee shortly i think!! did everyone have a good weekend? i spent all day yesterday watching an old series called murder in suburbia (awesome :D) and reading. was rather relaxing actually. and the sun is out this morning. woooooo :D

abz xx

well guys i get weighed tonight and i'm not too hopeful. in fact i think i'll be lucky if i've lost 4lbs over the course of the fortnight. i have yet another totm approaching. and had gained a couple of lbs of water when i weighed myself this morning. why does this always happen just before weigh in?? so my losses aren't looking as lovely as they did yesterday. i've been glugging water all day but am sure that's just going to make me heavier. must remember to stop drinking around half four and then wee for my life before my weigh in at half 6...

how is everyone else doing?

abz xx

Hi abz

Good luck for your weigh in, I try to drink as little as possible on the day I weigh but do get weighed at lunchtime which is slightly better than at night.

Really I think my cdc should come to the house and weigh me when I get out of bed as that's when its best!!!:D

Go girl, you'll be fine.

Sara:)

ha, yeah. behind a screen so you can take all your clothes off and just after your morning wee :D

abz xx

i don't believe it. i've lost 7.25lbs over the last fortnight. woohoo!!

i'm 15st 5 on my cdc's scales now so hopefully next time i see her i'll be in the 14s... although that isn't for another 4 weeks as she's on her hols so i would bloody well think so!! ha.

abz xx

Back