Abnormal bleeding (sorry tmi)

Congratulations on your pregnancy:). I had loads of internal swabs and examinations with both pregnancies and even had a laparoscopy with my 2nd (they thought she was ectopic) and both pregnancies were fine with happy endings.

Congratulations! I had a smear test 3 days before finding out I was pregnant with my daughter and she is a healthy (and infuriating!) 5 year old now. I hope all goes well at your scan.

Congratulations! I had a smear test 3 days before finding out I was pregnant with my daughter and she is a healthy (and infuriating!) 5 year old now. I hope all goes well at your scan.

Thank you x

OH MY GOD!!!! I'm pregnant! Yesterday i was feeling weird and today i felt even worse. I felt so nauseous and nearly fainted in Boots! So i thought i better get a pregnancy test to make sure and there it was positive. It was a faint line because i had had a lot of water so will test again tomorrow. My husband thought i had gone mad until he saw it himself. My son is only 10 months old and my daughters are 2 and 4 so i am panicking now a little and how we will cope but he's over the moon. Plus i didnt want to try for a baby until my bmi was down to atleast overweight because i had a bad time last time being consultant led instead of midwife. On top of that only last week i had swabs taken internally so would that have affected anything. Oh god i'm in a panic!

Congratulations! Hope it's all ok!
Don't want to say I told you so but....

Wow Safia - Congratulations - the swabs wont have affected anything hun. I hope all goes well for you and the good thing is you can still follow SW whilst pregnant so you can keep control of your weight whilst carrying. Im sure you will be fine

OH MY GOD!!!! I'm pregnant! Yesterday i was feeling weird and today i felt even worse. I felt so nauseous and nearly fainted in Boots! So i thought i better get a pregnancy test to make sure and there it was positive. It was a faint line because i had had a lot of water so will test again tomorrow. My husband thought i had gone mad until he saw it himself. My son is only 10 months old and my daughters are 2 and 4 so i am panicking now a little and how we will cope but he's over the moon. Plus i didnt want to try for a baby until my bmi was down to atleast overweight because i had a bad time last time being consultant led instead of midwife. On top of that only last week i had swabs taken internally so would that have affected anything. Oh god i'm in a panic!

Omg Hun that's brilliant news congratulations xxxx

Thank you so much everyone, had a slight bleed today aswell so now just want my ultrasound to come quick to see everything is ok. I will definately be following sw this time round unlike last time because i have worked so hard to lose what i have lost so far. I know there will be times i will fall off the wagon like i already do but i wont use my pregnancy as a reason to continue it like i did last time. I have also told my husband that i wont be leaving sw either because going to classes keeps me on the straight and narrow. So far have been craving toast but havent touched it but just need to look at my diet as that roast chicken tonight has made me feel so nauseous! x

Hey safia - congratulations! I bled throughout my pregnancy and have a gorgeous little girl. I was also Bmi 30 when they did my notes....! (As I had been bleeding I didn't know until I was 19 weeks preg!!!)

Just saying dont worry and hope all is well xxx

Hi Safia, I saw you on one of the lunch or breakfast threads and was admiring your weight loss so decided to look you up for your food diary. Just read all of this thread...Congratulations and the best of luck with the ultra sound xx

Hi Safia, I saw you on one of the lunch or breakfast threads and was admiring your weight loss so decided to look you up for your food diary. Just read all of this thread...Congratulations and the best of luck with the ultra sound xx
Thank you x lol it wont be so impressive in a few months time when the craving kick in x

Mine came and went...I think I have a sensitive cervix haha! Xxx

I did some research as the doc mentioned this when she examined me last week and she said my womb was ectropian. It got me worried until i looked it up and its fairly normal. I did have probs with bleeding when i was younger and a little slimmer, since i put on weight my periods were all over the place and i stopped bleeding in between. Now that i have lost quite a bit of weight around 4 stones from my heaviest the abnormal bleeding has come back and it looks like i have become super fertile as it took me over a year to get pregnant with my son and this time 10 months of not trying and not even letting my husband near me when i have been super tired lol x

My bleeds were bright red and scary. But they send you off to hospital and then hear heartbeat and check you over.

I was told once I had BV and was given antibiotics...this can cause baby to come early they said. However I had to be induced cos my baby was 12 days overdue....

I think it's all unknown the bleeding. Try to rest up as if can be a sign you are doing too much xxx

Back