Acitiviy points - sex?? Sorry if TMI for this forum...

One who enjoys sex and wanted a reason to have more!! Haha!

Sounds a bit like my OH... And we work together, you'd think he'd be sick of the sight of me :p

Sounds a bit like my OH... And we work together, you'd think he'd be sick of the sight of me

That is true Love! :D lol

An hour?!

Sod that!

On a serious note, I do find that I lose more weight when I am more active ;) And on that note, I bid you a good night ;)

HAHA love this thread!! now I know why I lost 6lb in my first week!! 4 x sessions on Sunday!!! Bring on this sunday!!! LMAO!!

it was it the magazine last month.. that half hour u can earn up to 2 ap

2ap per half hour!!!!!! If I accumalated over a month I wouldn't earn 2!!!! I'm better off trying to work up a sweat ironing. Lol

2ap per half hour!!!!!! If I accumalated over a month I wouldn't earn 2!!!! I'm better off trying to work up a sweat ironing. Lol

haha, me too , i'd probably burn more reading a book :8855:

Hahaha!!! Ladies you need to sort that out!!! so half hour 2pp?? awsome!! :)

Ladies... Sort your men out ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ladies... Sort your men out ;)

i'm happy to say i don't have one, for the first time in 13 years i can be how i want, do what i want and i've never been happier, i can even watch football now. :8855: I am loving the me time and thats the secret to my weight loss ;)

Oh love this brought a smile to me hehe and if that case my hubby going to think it christmas or his birthday pmsl x

Kaz80 said:
i'm happy to say i don't have one, for the first time in 13 years i can be how i want, do what i want and i've never been happier, i can even watch football now. :8855: I am loving the me time and thats the secret to my weight loss ;)

Haha oh sorry hon, I thought you were having a wee dig at your fella for not earning you some ap ;)
Excellent babe, you gots girl power spilling outta you :D xx

On another note, I find I lose more the weeks me and OH are more... ahem... "active" hehe... There's defo some AP to be earned! ;) x

I was avin dig at my fella!!!!! He's promised me tonight's my lucky night ;) might treat myself to ONE celebration choc tomorrow. If i'm lucky.

Back