• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Advice - Are TFR and maintenance shakes the same!

Zebs07

Dance the positive spin..
Hi there
Im looking for some advice. I successfully lost 4.5/5 stone last year on TFR. Although I have mostly managed to keep it off (with help from occassional maintenance shakes regimes), I kinda let things go recently with my 40th and then Christmas. Ideally I would like to lose 1/1.5 stone. I have 9 days of TFR shakes left and a load of of maintenance shakes. What I want to know is are they the same - my pharmacist said 'off the record' they were but the official LP site says not. Reason I need to be sure is I find it really difficult even normally to get to the pharmacy cos Im disabled and this icy weather means Im housebound. Can I just use up my TFR shakes and - then continue on 3xmaintenace shakes (but still as TFR) until I reach target ... or will that not work!
I dont wanna mess it (or my body) up
Any advice would be muchly appreciated.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

harriet2

serial poster
as far as i knew they were different as they definately taste different and you make them up differently and as far as i remember the formula on the bag was different too...if you have a bag take a look at it and see if it says..otherwise you could always contact lipotrim they will tell you.

good luck

h x

I found that the maintenance products kicked me out of ketosis right away. I think there is probably more carbs in the maintenance products.

my chemist told me that if you stuck to the maintance products you would still loose weight but not as quick. if you only have 1 and a half stone to lose you would loose the biggest part of that with the 9 tfr shakes you have. good luck hun x x

There is 15gms Carbs in TFR shakes
There is 25gms Carbs in Maintenance shakes
There are other differences as well, but 3 tfr shakes a day would keep you below 50 gms carbs, while 2 maint & a meal could easily put you over 50gms and therefore out of ketosis.
They are not the same - even though my pharmacy sneaked 3 maintenance shakes into my bag last week cause they'd run of out TFR soup and I just KNEW they tasted sweeter, so I checked!