Advice - Are TFR and maintenance shakes the same!

Zebs07

Dance the positive spin..
Hi there
Im looking for some advice. I successfully lost 4.5/5 stone last year on TFR. Although I have mostly managed to keep it off (with help from occassional maintenance shakes regimes), I kinda let things go recently with my 40th and then Christmas. Ideally I would like to lose 1/1.5 stone. I have 9 days of TFR shakes left and a load of of maintenance shakes. What I want to know is are they the same - my pharmacist said 'off the record' they were but the official LP site says not. Reason I need to be sure is I find it really difficult even normally to get to the pharmacy cos Im disabled and this icy weather means Im housebound. Can I just use up my TFR shakes and - then continue on 3xmaintenace shakes (but still as TFR) until I reach target ... or will that not work!
I dont wanna mess it (or my body) up
Any advice would be muchly appreciated.

as far as i knew they were different as they definately taste different and you make them up differently and as far as i remember the formula on the bag was different too...if you have a bag take a look at it and see if it says..otherwise you could always contact lipotrim they will tell you.

good luck

h x

Sorry just noticed ur reply - I decided to play safe and start refeed! But I think ur right!

my chemist told me that if you stuck to the maintance products you would still loose weight but not as quick. if you only have 1 and a half stone to lose you would loose the biggest part of that with the 9 tfr shakes you have. good luck hun x x

There is 15gms Carbs in TFR shakes
There is 25gms Carbs in Maintenance shakes
There are other differences as well, but 3 tfr shakes a day would keep you below 50 gms carbs, while 2 maint & a meal could easily put you over 50gms and therefore out of ketosis.
They are not the same - even though my pharmacy sneaked 3 maintenance shakes into my bag last week cause they'd run of out TFR soup and I just KNEW they tasted sweeter, so I checked!

Back