advice needed please

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
I was just wondering if i am allowed to use vicks micro mist nasal spray.Im pretty bunged up at the minute and im starting to get a headache from it.(would it knock me out of ketosis?)
Any advice would be great thanks.
P.s paracetemol is ok to take too isnt it?

l know paracetemol ok hun sorry dont know about nasal spray

i would say, if you need it you need it. have you tried a bowl of steam water? put vicks into it too and it'll help.

Thanks guys im heading to bed in a minute do just wanted something quick and easy to use.
I think i might leave the spray unless i find out for definite
thanks again

Hun, the only thing that can knock you out of ketosis is carbs. Even if there are carbs in the spray (and I very much doubt there would be), the tiny amount of mist couldn't possibly kick you out of ketosis. If it helps, I've used it while doing the diet and have been fine.

Hope you feel better soon x

Lily said:
Hun, the only thing that can knock you out of ketosis is carbs. Even if there are carbs in the spray (and I very much doubt there would be), the tiny amount of mist couldn't possibly kick you out of ketosis. If it helps, I've used it while doing the diet and have been fine.

Hope you feel better soon x

How much carb kick me out of ketosis?

Thanks lily i ve just seen your post now,ive been bunged up all night and all today so im off now to spray the bejasus out of my hooter...lol

@layano i think it 20 or 30 grams of carbs that knocks you out of ketosis,but not 100% sure im sure someone will be able ot answer it better.

Back