• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Advice needed

Started my eating week on saturday and feel panicked that I may be eating too much. I know I can only have tuna once a week and in springwater but is the amount I can eat one full tin? Think I have mis calculated!!
Also is vinegar counted as a fat free dressing?
Finally is jelly made with water, gelatine powder and half a t-spoon of berry flavouring counted as calories on this diet?? Am hoping I have not blown it.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Which food plan are you following so we can tell you the amount of tuna, and why only once a week can you have it??? On the food plans if you are trying for a baby then it is recommended not more than twice a week ???

The gelatine is roughly 20 cals for one spoonful so dont worry about the calories from eating a jelly.

Vinegar is fine, balsamic is really nice on tuna aswell

julesrush
cdc norwich

One 180g tin of tuna if you are on the SS+ meal and 2 tins if its the 810 meal.

Balsamic vinegar is allowed, and fat free vinegarette or other fat free dressings are also allowed.

Dont know anything about the gelatine though sorry

You two are stars, have totally settled my mind. I am on sole source. I think introducing food and mix a mousse and jelly all in one week unnerved me.
Good news re balsamic will flavour my lettuce tomorrow pm.