• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

advice needed!!!

Ive done WW loadssss lost a fair but and put it alllll back on!
Ive been doing CS for the past 5 weeks and lost 16lb BUT the losses for the price im paying is just not worth it!
Ive been havin no carbs and only one meal a day!
im going to start slowing introducing small amounts of carbs into my diets!
anyone got any advice for me i dont want to pile on the weight ive lost!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

hmmmm, not sure i think what you are doing is fairly sensible reintroducing carbs slowly.

I think that if you stick with the weight watchers plan, you may see an increase in your weight for a couple of weeks but your body will soon get used to it and you will be back on track in no time!!!
congrats on your weight loss. I did C Slim for a few days and couldnt hack it at all, i was getting extremly bad headaches. The one diet i keep coming back to is W Watchers and its great cause u are allowed to eat your fav food once u keep to the points. Just start with your points and ull be fine. :D xx
as missg said, defo not. Seemly you can save about 3 points a day. I asked my leader this before she couldnt understand why i wasnt losing weight one week i said i kept to only 13/15 points that week. She said that your body thinks its starving and keeps the fat stored or something like that. Eat your points :D tis great lol
i will still scared tho it wil b mad eatting 3 meals again!!!! im wanting to loose a hell of a lot so with WW an the gym im hoping to achieve 10-10.7 stone by nov (when i go on hol)

Stick, to your points and the gym and I am sure you will look amazing for your hol in Nov.

I know it will be scary to eat 3 meals a day but remember that with WW you could always have 4 or 5 small meals if that is easier?