advice needed!!!

missclare85

Silver Member
Ive done WW loadssss lost a fair but and put it alllll back on!
Ive been doing CS for the past 5 weeks and lost 16lb BUT the losses for the price im paying is just not worth it!
Ive been havin no carbs and only one meal a day!
im going to start slowing introducing small amounts of carbs into my diets!
anyone got any advice for me i dont want to pile on the weight ive lost!
xx

hmmmm, not sure i think what you are doing is fairly sensible reintroducing carbs slowly.

I think that if you stick with the weight watchers plan, you may see an increase in your weight for a couple of weeks but your body will soon get used to it and you will be back on track in no time!!!

You wont necessaily gain anything your first week on WW, most people, even coming off something like CD either STS or lose from week 1 :)

congrats on your weight loss. I did C Slim for a few days and couldnt hack it at all, i was getting extremly bad headaches. The one diet i keep coming back to is W Watchers and its great cause u are allowed to eat your fav food once u keep to the points. Just start with your points and ull be fine. :D xx

do yas think i should have less points then i should have to start off?
im scared! im going to b eatting so much!!!

as missg said, defo not. Seemly you can save about 3 points a day. I asked my leader this before she couldnt understand why i wasnt losing weight one week i said i kept to only 13/15 points that week. She said that your body thinks its starving and keeps the fat stored or something like that. Eat your points :D tis great lol

i will still scared tho it wil b mad eatting 3 meals again!!!! im wanting to loose a hell of a lot so with WW an the gym im hoping to achieve 10-10.7 stone by nov (when i go on hol)

Stick, to your points and the gym and I am sure you will look amazing for your hol in Nov.

I know it will be scary to eat 3 meals a day but remember that with WW you could always have 4 or 5 small meals if that is easier?

Back