Advice on hot packs

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lyndsey66, 26 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Lyndsey66

Lyndsey66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I use the chocolate tetras to make hot chocolate (I just add boiling water ot them) I have these virtually every meal.

I was just reading somewhere else that we are allowed 1 hot pack a day. Is that correct?

many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lard Arse

Lard Arse Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(34.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've not heard that before, I have all of mine hot. xx

4. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    If it's anything like LL, it's not the having them hot that's the issue, it's that they don't advise you microwave or cook your packs more than 1 a day as you may reduce the nutrients in them.

If all you are doing it adding hot water and stirring, then have as many as you like (well, up to your allowance of course! :p )

5. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi
    We are allowed as many hot packs as we like you could have them every meal if you like. I dont know how you can add water to the tetra urrggghhh lol. How does that taste?

6. likealobster

likealobster Full Member

Yeah i agree with the other posts, I have been told you can have all hot. I certainly have most of mine hot.

7. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    They mean only 1 pack that is microwaved etc in one day as it alters the nutritional values, having them made with hot water is fine for all your packs hun.xx

Have you tried the toffee and walnut shake hot it is lovely like a toffee horliks, yummy.xxx

8. soon2bslimmer

soon2bslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Same here. I start the day with porridge, hot obviously and then have another 3 packs the rest of the day, all hot. Toffee & Walnut is nice, so is Butterscotch. I usually finish with a hot Chocolate in the evening (powder, not tetra). The Vanilla is nice hot as well, and you can sprinkle a little instant coffee into the mix and pretend you are having a latte ;).

Soon2bslimmer x

9. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Should just add it should be hot water.. NOT Boiling.. as this kills the nutrients.. either stop it before it boils or wait for the water to cool some. :)

10. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have all mine hot too. I think you're only allowed to have one cooked foodpack a day on CD xx

11. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    When i had shakes i had mine hot - kettle boiled only not microwaved though :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.