advice please x

sarahaglover

Hi all. I've lost 65lbs on slimming world & am now on xenical with a 1300 cal a day diet to shift the last 2 n half stone but after reading about the Cambridge diet I was thinking of giving it a try.
I just wondered what everyone's average losses were like coz feel like I've been dieting for ages &.just wanna get this weight shifted now! Wanna be sure its worth.it before investing the money
Thanks x x x

well done on ur loss so far, cambridge helps you lose around a stone a month so if you stick to something like Sole Source until end of June, most of your weight will have shifted. i started on March 1st and have lost 22lbs so far, 6lbs off the 2 stone mark in 6 weeks. most people on here have very similar results, just look at people's signatures and most of them outline how much weight they lose on a weekly basis so that'll give you some idea of the losses you can expect :)

You can see my average losses from my signiture :)
Best diet i've ever been on & ive been on them all !! haha x

Hiya and huge congrats on your weight loss so far. I've actually been on Xenical before and the weight losses for me were very similar to the weight loss i have on CD HOWEVER i cannot SS so you may find the weight loss faster on CD if you were able to SS xx

Back