Advise needed Exante for men

zeldas

Hi All,

I am currently on day 10 of doing Lipotrim, and my hubby was about to start, however looking at Exante it will work out £100 cheaper per month for him to do Exante diet.

Not sure how it works for a man as with Lipotrim men can only have 2 shakes a day, but looking at Exante website it says you can have 3-4 a day?

Is the weight loss just as good as it is with Lipotrim?

Any advise or comments that I could pass onto him would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
xx

Don't worry one of the moderators will move it.

I've never done LT myself, but from what I gather the losses on Exante are on par, if not better than the other VLCD's.

The biggest plus for Exante is the savings you make because of the bumper packs.

They do say that men can have four packs a day and I did this for my first 5 days on the Exante and I still lost 10lb in my first week. But as soon as you go into ketosis you don't need the 4th pack.

I'm into my 7th week now and apart from a small blip in week 3 & 4 I'm now back on track and I've lost 25lb in 6 weeks.

Exante state that you should lose 14lb a month on Total Solution.

These forums help a lot too, as there is a lot more people here than you'd get in a group and there is also always someone who is experiencing the same things as you go through on your weight loss journey who can give you advice and encouragement to get through it. :D

Last edited:
Many Thanks for your advise. I have ordered my hubby the bumper pack, so fingers crossed he will be ok. I am thinkng about changing over from LT as this will save us a load of money :)

Once again many thanks

Hi Zelda just to let you know l changed over from lipotrim after 8 weeks to Exante, still loosing about the same weight, l did it because it was a lot cheaper and felt l did not need the support of pharmacist, who was excellent, there is more choice and they are really nice, l get the mixed bumper pack,only took 2 days for it to be delivered,so good luck

Back