Step 1 Sole Source After a few months off im back and focused !

angelupnorth

Gold Member
First weigh in I rocked the scales at a whopping 14.12.
Not good as in Aug I was 10.12 not as bad as it could be as this time last year I was over 17 stone :-(

I loved CD but after my Sept wedding I fell off the wagon in Vegas and until now haven't had the right frame of mind but now my size 16's are a bit snug I will not allow myself to go any further so I'm back and day 3 is great. I'm very lucky as I don't have any bad side effects as if yet and already feel so much better.

Here's to another new year and another crack at the whip :)

Good luck everyone x x x

Last edited:
Well today is day 4 and I am back in the zone, I'm actually enjoying the porridge again and going to have a soup this evening :)

Wish I could understand why my mind has clicked this time as I've been trying to get back into CD sine our honeymoon in Sept ! Just pleased I'm feeling the love and know the lbs will drop off again :)
Keep up the good work returners x

Well today is day 4 and I am back in the zone, I'm actually enjoying the porridge again and going to have a soup this evening :)

Wish I could understand why my mind has clicked this time as I've been trying to get back into CD sine our honeymoon in Sept ! Just pleased I'm feeling the love and know the lbs will drop off again :)
Keep up the good work returners x

Hey angel I hope your ok I am starting again weds nite seeing counsellor have meal with friends tonight then that's it. Lots of people seems to of gone but we have come back. Welcome back to the zone fingers crossed I will be there soon xxxx

Hey angel I hope your ok I am starting again weds nite seeing counsellor have meal with friends tonight then that's it. Lots of people seems to of gone but we have come back. Welcome back to the zone fingers crossed I will be there soon xxxx

Hi hunni,
Enjoy your meal tonight and good luck for tomorrow.
I failed because I didn't even attempt maintenance, wedding, Vegas Xmas etc this time I should be at goal by may if not sooner and don't go on holiday until Sept so a while to get used to real food before I go away.
The losing is most definatly the easy bit but were all in the same boat and can motivate each-other again x x x

Hi hunni,
Enjoy your meal tonight and good luck for tomorrow.
I failed because I didn't even attempt maintenance, wedding, Vegas Xmas etc this time I should be at goal by may if not sooner and don't go on holiday until Sept so a while to get used to real food before I go away.
The losing is most definatly the easy bit but were all in the same boat and can motivate each-other again x x x

Oh my God that sounded like me. I went from being on Cambridge to back old eating habits within few months. Can honestly say I didn't even notice the 4 1/2 I out on until it was far toooo late :( and my sister and my friend are getting married September so need to get going. And your right losing wasn't hard it's the keeping it off. Yes please I need motivation hahahaha lots of it

Love sharon xx

Oh my God that sounded like me. I went from being on Cambridge to back old eating habits within few months. Can honestly say I didn't even notice the 4 1/2 I out on until it was far toooo late :( and my sister and my friend are getting married September so need to get going. And your right losing wasn't hard it's the keeping it off. Yes please I need motivation hahahaha lots of it

Love sharon xx

We're all the same, you can easy do it by Sept :)
I'm waiting for a new book from CDC and I'm going to re read it cover to cover over and over so I get it into my mind.
Last time I concentrated only on SS and SS+ so hadn't even thought about it, I'm going to learn from my mistake and this time it will be off for keeps.

How you getting on today ? Enjoy the meal tonight and start afresh x x x

hi angel up north,
my start weight was same as yours 2 weeks ag when i started back on SS and as a restarted i sympathise,

A few years ago I weighed nearly 17stone so my weight at 14 wasn't nearly as bad, but like you this time it's off (and more) for good....

do you have a target date you want the weight off by?

We're all the same, you can easy do it by Sept :)
I'm waiting for a new book from CDC and I'm going to re read it cover to cover over and over so I get it into my mind.
Last time I concentrated only on SS and SS+ so hadn't even thought about it, I'm going to learn from my mistake and this time it will be off for keeps.

How you getting on today ? Enjoy the meal tonight and start afresh x x x

Hey hun meal was lush however I started plan weds didn't wait till I saw CDC I just thought in have extra packs I will only pig out as last day etc of eating. I am def gonna look at maintenance do you know it's easy to lose this weight I just can't say goodbye properly it's like a bad penny !! Lol. How you getting on day 2 here xx

hi angel up north,
my start weight was same as yours 2 weeks ag when i started back on SS and as a restarted i sympathise,

A few years ago I weighed nearly 17stone so my weight at 14 wasn't nearly as bad, but like you this time it's off (and more) for good....

do you have a target date you want the weight off by?

Ooh our stats are pretty similar as I initially started at over 17 and restarted in the 14's.
I think I should be around goal by the end of May. I have 2 planned breaks as I have a week off in Feb and a weekend away in March so I'm not worried too much as long as I am at goal by my 40th in July.

I'm loving it again :)

Hey hun meal was lush however I started plan weds didn't wait till I saw CDC I just thought in have extra packs I will only pig out as last day etc of eating. I am def gonna look at maintenance do you know it's easy to lose this weight I just can't say goodbye properly it's like a bad penny !! Lol. How you getting on day 2 here xx

Good on you for not waiting for CDC that's a great start :) maintenance is the key and this time we will crack it ! x x x x

Good on you for not waiting for CDC that's a great start :) maintenance is the key and this time we will crack it ! x x x x

So how you getting on chick!! i am doing ok day 2 OMG its like dejavu hahahaha this time i know its for real (singing away to myself here :) ) look like a right idiot but who cares i am on my own (another song) hahahahah
have a lovely day huni
luv sharon xx

Hi girls.

I'm doing great thanks, weigh in tomorrow morning so shall update ASAP.
Excited and nervous at the same time lol.

How's everyone else doing ?

x x x

Hi girls.

I'm doing great thanks, weigh in tomorrow morning so shall update ASAP.
Excited and nervous at the same time lol.

How's everyone else doing ?

x x x

Good luck angel. I know what ya mean excited and scared lol my first one isn't till weds I already excited (sprinkles some fairy dust) good luck sweet x

Just wanted to say that your weigh loss inspired me last year. I've also had time off and hopped onto the scale a stone heavier so I'm back on ss starting tomorrow. Like you, I'm more positive knowing the weight will soon come off. Good luck!! X

Oooooo how did you get on xxx

Hi there, I lost 7.5 on weigh day but the scales dropped another 3 the following day :) will keep 7.5 as my official loss though and my next loss will be even bigger :)

Love love loving it.

How's everyone else getting on ?

Hi there, I lost 7.5 on weigh day but the scales dropped another 3 the following day :) will keep 7.5 as my official loss though and my next loss will be even bigger :)

Love love loving it.

How's everyone else getting on ?

How amazing well done chick hope you have an amazing week for even bigger 2nd week loss :)
Luv sharon xx

Great first week loss!!

I am in the same boat... have been meaning to get back on the diet after losing 4 stones last summer. I have put a stone back on and have begun to pick up my old fat clothes again :( Not letting it happen... I have started SS today and will be living in these forums to get me past the first few days!

Best of luck for week two!

Back