Ali's baby diary wit woo !!!

The cooking supper bit is the worst isn't it? We tend to batch cook everything and cook about 4 "our family" sized portions at once - means we've always got lots of meals in the freezer for if I'm feeling too ick too cook!

Enjoy your holiday, AI holidays are great aren't they?!

Hi Ali,

aww it seems to be flying for you! bet you cant wait for your scan appointment!

you OH sounds like mine, except im now covered in stretch marks, so when he puts my cream on he pretends theyv dissapeared hahaha

Hope you have a fantastic holiday! enjoy the rest, i went away twice in a month when i was 3-4 months pregnant, (i was very lucky) but absolutly had a ball, was nice to spend some time with Peter just as a couple without interfearign families etc...

Let us know how it all goes with the scan, not long!!!

xxxxxxxx

Kirst - Thanks for the heads up on bio oil!! guna go to home and bargain on me dinner today!! xx

cant wait to be "stretch mark free" ha if only!

Thanks Kirst!

xxx

Wow thanks Kirsty, was just thinking my little bottles wouldnt have lasted 2 mins, hope you found something nice to wear !!

Hi everyone im back after an eventful week, had a car accident the morning we where flying nothing to major. OH was drivingmy car and some one pulled out in front of us, my car was not too bad, the other car was smashed in all down one side. Then got to airport and flight was delayed lol tut, then OH put all our clothes in one suitcase and it was too heavy, so we had to put some stuff in our linen primark bag. go go to Turkey and just stayed up as it was breakfast time, had a nice week found out OH is a tan queen tut !!!.Coming home flight was delayed again.Anyway had a few rows with OH dont know if im hormonal or something but OH is really buggin me and i mean everything is bugging me even the way he eats crisps and doesnt always put his hand over his mouth when yawning, i was even thinking would it be better to bring the baby up on my own, the bickering is driving me mad lol !!!! Is this normal ????

((hugs)) on the crash and delays.
Glad you had a good time away though. As for bickering well I'd say it's perfectly normal! Hormones, pregnancy etc all kicks your feelings around hun. Let alone added stress of some incidents when going away.
Hopefully being home and entering 2nd trimester will help you along the way. ((Hugs)) just be sure to tell / reassure DH that you DO love him just can't help but bicker! lol

Sicknes has eased off somewhat, clothes are too tight ( must be all inclusive holiday) lol. Dont feel as tired either, went to the gym last night with my daughter and managed ten mins on the stepper and twenty min walk. OH is joining the gym this week too so we are going to go together. And im going to start to go to Pilates again next week.Feel much better today had long chat with OH this morning and apologised for how i was yesterday, i really upset him but he said to forget it bless him. so next time if there is one i will try to keep my mouth shut and realise its my hormones !!!

I made other half cry yesterday how awful is that i was being a *****, i honestly dont know what was wrong with me, i felt really horrible this morning and apologised about ten times !!!

it all sounds totally normal to me! I realised I was having unusual mood swings when early on I wanted to throttle my dog just because he was sitting too close to me wanting some of my food. As recently as in the week, hubby came in late from work being generally grumpy (quite usual when he is tired and hungry) and I snapped at him and spent the evening convinced I was going to kick him out and be a single mum! I think he made me a cuppa tea and it was all okay again! I am sometimes like that when drunk too much. I have learnt to say to myself to keep my lip buttoned until I can think rationally again....don't get me wrong there are many things that wind me up about my OH, independent of my raging hormones, but I love him and he doesn't irritate all of the time, but when he does I just have to remember this too shall pass and resist the temptation to slap him

Yes, I've been quite irritable and I don't feel I should be. Everything is annoying me LOL even though I know I'm being unreasonable.

It's a good job they are forgiving

Alex

Had a home visit from the midwife who took my bloods, been busy helping OH put some flooring down in the kitchen this weekend. I have my scan on wed at 8.30 am so im a bit nervous as i guess everyone is at the first scan. Been cooking lots this weekend made soup and apple crumble and biscuits and steak and onions and dumplings lol. And Hormones have been fine fingers crossed !!!

It's normal to be nervous before scans - doesn't help it makes me need to pee more when I'm nervous so that coupled with needing a full bladder, not fun! :D

Enjoy the scan, it's amazing!!

Good luck with your scan on Wed Ali (posting this now in case I don't get a chance to get on before then)

I'm hungry now reading about all the delcious stuff you've cooked! LOL

Alex

Hi everyone not posted for a bit, had scan on wed and babys size is correct with my dates, so baby due on May 8th. OH nearly cried when he saw the heartbeat lol bless. Saw midwife everything ok all blood test fine, blood pressure good, need an extra scan at 34 weeks as Ben weighed only one pound 15 ounces when born, so they just want to keep a check. Next appointment is at the gp with the midwife at the beginning of Dec then at the hospital in the middle of Dec for 20 week scan.

Glad all went well :) Hopefully now your past the 12 week scan you can relax and enjoy the next few weeks and look forward to the next one.

Been busy went to the gym on fri did Salsa then pilates, was really aching on Sat as i hadnt been in ages, teacher was fab, gave me different exercises because im pregnant lol. Off to pilates again tonight, then aqua tomorrow. Trying to keep an eye on my weight and what im eating as its been a bit off the scale for a while now.

Hi Ali, Just popping in to see how you're doing! I've noticed that you haven't posted for a while...you must be busy with salsa,aqua and pilates!;)

Actually, I need to be taking a leaf from your book! Since I found out I'm pregnant I haven't done anything in the way of exercise except walking. I've decided to lay off it all for a while though because last time I weny gym I ended up bleeding afterwards so now I'm a bit wary of any kind of physical activity although pilates sounds good and the aqua of course!

Hope all is well x

Back