Ali's baby diary wit woo !!!

Hiya Ali, just wanted to see how you're keeping and hope you have a fab start to 2010 xxxx

Hi everyone keeping well thank you, had a lovely christmas, back to work tomorrow. Things on the baby front going well, still kicking well. The kids have felt her kick now which the they find freaky lol. Not back at mw until the end of Jan, only thing that is bugging me is my spotty skin its not been like this since i was a teenager, ive tried everything lol aw well im having a good pregnancy otherwise so i cant really moan. BTW the otherthing was that i went to m and s yesterday for a maternity bra and my size was 42 f !!! WTF !!what will i do later on when they grow bigger maybe hire a hammock lol !! Hope everyone is well xx

Hi Ali!

How is baby Freya coming on??

42F lol i know the feeling, im in a H at the moment :( and there only getting bigger!!

so much so im havign trouble finding bras big enough!

can i lend your hammock when your done?!!?

hope your ok sweet1

xxx

Hi everyonebump is coming along great, not posted for ages as things are just ticking over nicely so no dramas or anything lol. I ve still been reading everyones diaries and stuff.
Lauren my bra was from m and s they do a maternity range, also i think simply be do a maternity range too.
Hope Kirsty is ok who are all these people chipping in on our pregnancy forum giving their opinion lol ????i hope things settle down soon.
Anyway will try to keep things upto date more often, just been busy decorating etc.
Hope everyone is well xx

Been a couple of months since your diary has been written in, so thought I'd revive it lol.

Hope you're well hun xxx

Hey sorry not posted been really busy. Freya is due on sat, no idea where all the time has gone lol. Feeling ok just a bit scared of labour but I am sure it will be fine, hope everyone is feeling well !!

Hey everyone Freya Grace arrived on Fri 7 th may, after a really easy labour of two hours or so, had to stay in for 48 hours as i had a temp so needed antibiotics,before during and after, so i would definately recommend the Raspberry leaf tea. Freya weighed 5 pound 12 and is a little star, currently breast feeding which is going well and already lost 19 pound of baby weight wit woo !! Hope everyone is well xx

Congratulations hunni on baby Freya! :D xx

Huge congratulations, love her name;)

Congratulations hun, love her name! Hope you're feeling better now.
Such a dainty girl, think I'm giving birth to an elephant in comparison!
Did you use hypnobirthing techniques? How did it go for you? x

Just used the raspberry leaf tea thats all, breast feeding going well, Freya is four weeks old now and weighs 6 pounds 14 oz she has colic at the moment which is hard, but today feels a little better. Hope everyone is well xx

Back