Ali's baby diary wit woo !!!

Hi Lorraine not enough hours in the day at the mo lol. Im fine still emotional, feeling huge, huge sore boobs, jeans are tight lol and im only 14 weeks lol, had a cry in the bath with OH( he wasnt in the bath with me ) who was lovely and said i looked gorgeous. Went to body jam class on sunday which was fun, did pilates tonight, then doing aqua on tues then its ,my daughters birthday on wed she is 15, so we are going for an all you can eat chinese ( hence the gym ) lol.Then its my sons birthday eleven days after that he will be 18 !!

Aww Ali sorry to read you are emotional about your body changes ((hugs)).
Time to embrace them and get out of those jeans!! ((hugs))
I have missed my jeans but don't notice the changes so much in leggings / track bottoms etc.

I have maternity jeans but my bump has always felt uncomfy in them - only worn them on a few nights out early on in my pregnancy. lol

Your boob pain will settle soon enough I hope, and then it'll just be an expanding bump you'll be proud of! :cool:

Hope you DS enjoys his birthday!

Leggings !! what a great invention, have been wearing them under a couple of dresses, feel a lot better. Steve put my St Tropez on me last night so feel better for that too lol.Got a cold at the mo not sure what im allowed to take so not took anything, anybody got any ideas? Apart from that i feel lots better and not had a row for a while with Steve too !!:)

Leggings are fab in pregnancy aren't they! never thought i'd go there again after the 80's but am loving the comfort of them! lol

lol i think Steve likes to watch me doing the St Tropez walk so i dont smudge it, went to aqua last nite and pilates on monday, having a rest tonight. Posted on a new thread about platelet count, probably nothing to worry about i will ring midwife in the morning.

ooh kirsty.. sun beds honestly!! nooooooo! lol ageing, skin cancer bla bla bla! lol

had to laugh at the St Tropez walk! lol
I'm an 'english rose' kinda girl.. get a tan walking around in the summer and it's gone by autumn (now). lol

Lol im so busy reading everybody elses diaries i have forgot to write in my own !! Rang midwife about platelets and just told me to come in as usual on the 9 th Dec and she will do them then, but could i remind her !!!! eh i am the patient not her lol. Anyway things nice and easy for me only put 3 pounds on i think, still at the gym went to pilates last nite i had to do stuff on a bose ball which is like half a exercise ball and had this rubber thing to use, really enjoyed it but did feel a bit wobbly on my legs afterwards, still not sleeping that well i am having all sorts of weird dreams !!!!. Can anyone give me some info on hypno birthing things like some links or websites, have heard some things about it and im keen to give it a try. Also OH is at the hospital tomorrow to try to sort out his snoring yipeee !!!!!!!!!!

OH is going into hospital at the end of Jan to try to sort his nose out before they look to doing things for his snoring, i have found some maternity jeans in Asda at £16 which fit nice, everything else is ticking along nicely, although having a few probs at work with expenses that i have had to sort out and i have to meet with my manager again to sort it out again so i didnt sleep very well last night at all worrying about it, i had a meeting today and after 20 mins the car got broke into !! i just burst into tears after all night worrying about emails etc, so have been soting that out most of the day and it cost me sixty quid to get it fixed, had sat nav stolen as well too tut, hope everyone is well xx

Oh that's a nightmare about your car and sat nav - was it on show?
Glad you got some jeans - I've missed mine.. my bump won't have them near her! lol she has pushed against them even since early weeks and now well they fall down if I do them up loose enough! lol Glad i go them in the sale! lol

Hope they can help your DH's snoring.. my BIL is awful at snoring and his wife often sleeps in another room.. when they stayed her when we moved in, my goodness I didn't sleep for hours! And had moved 200 miles! lol

Hi no they where in the glove compartment it was robbed in broad daylight at twenty past ten in the morning in front of some houses, the cheek of some people. OH snoring is pretty bad even the kids can hear it in their rooms lol, hopefully get it sorted out soon !!!

Hey Ali:) Glad all is going well with you and bubs!

I've got the same problem with my OH and his snoring, it has gotten out of control and he is now sleeping in the living room because it's so bad! It sounds as though The Incredible Hulk is asleep in the next room!:eek:

Omg yes its a nightmare, me and OH havent been together that long, there is no way i could put up with that for the next 40 odd years thats why i suggested the hospital, OH mum thinks it a bit drastic lol i told OH to go and sleep wih her then lol !!

Hi everyone not posted for a while although i have been reading other peoples posts, hope everyone is well. Ive been ill all week with broncitis, on antibiotics and needed an inhaler as breathing was a little difficult. Had twenty week scan yesterday and found out that im having a little girl so we are naming her Freya, everyone is dead chuffed the kids especially, platelets results came back "normal". Thank goodness !!!

Ahhh congrats Ali hun! :D Glad to know all is well with Freya which is a beautiful name by the way. xxxxx

aww Ali my beautiful beautiful god daughter is called Freya grace, she is perfect!

You couldnt have chosen a more gorgeous name!

xxx

Awwww, that's fantastic Ali! A gorgeous baby girl with a beautiful name...love it!

You're past the half way point now! Yay! The weeks will fly by now and she'll be here in next to no time! Cannot believe that it will be January in the next couple of weeks!

Sorry to read that you weren't feeling too good with the bronchitis etc, hope you're feeling much better now:)

x

Hi all thanks for the nice messages, Lauren thanks for the middle name of Grace as we are all stuck for ideas, so thats something to think about. Feel really well at the moment Freya ( how weird does that sound) is kicking lots and lots, im off work now till 5th Jan wit woo !!!

No problem sweet, u cant go wrong with Freya Grace, she is the most perfect little thingu will ever lay eyes on!

Will put a piccie on to show you later hehe i love her to pieces!!

She was almost Evangelie, which is beautiful aswel!

xxx

Hope u manage to have a lovley rest while ur off work. Love the name Freya. Happy new year when it comes

Back