All About Bob

Jaysus... an Oirishman called Paddy! Why don't they just paint him green and be done with it! ;)

I'm hoping the blues this week, they've really dug their heels in and cracked on. I can forgive Will and Karen for eating the food as it was to save themselves. At least it wasn't just for an extra 1lb!

*Shanny* said:
What are the first 3 best forum of exercising ??

I'd like to start running in the next few days.!

Thanx

Hmmm running for sure (I don't know how I dare say that with my torn calf lol) swimming and Zumba I'd say!!!

Hmmm....I'm going off Rob. Hes turning into a little mini hitler.

I'd go with swimming, zumba and running too!

cornishkez said:
Hmmm....I'm going off Rob. Hes turning into a little mini hitler.

Aw I still like him.

Goreygirl said:
Jaysus... an Oirishman called Paddy! Why don't they just paint him green and be done with it! ;)

I have a horrible feeling him and Will were the green team.....no stereotyping what so ever there ;)

I have a love/hate relationship with running. I hate it when I'm doing it but love how it makes me feel!! I also hate that I can't do it very well (and not at all at the moment :()

i got to week 4 of C25K just before the snow and was really beginning to get into it! Have not gotten back to it yet but have all my gear ready to go out in the morning for Day 1 Week 1 again.. have app on my phone etc all ready to go :)

I wanna ruuuuuunnnnn!!!!! :( it's killing me not getting out running :(

Nooooooooo not Rob :(

Oh yeah!!! Wow Kelly Holmes, I'd love her to train me.

Goreygirl said:
Don't forget to video yourself and send it to that manager ;)

Ha ha yeah, I walked from the car to the post box yesterday without my crutches :eek: I thought he was going to jump out of the bushes at me and shout "Ah ha I knew you were faking it" but he didn't lol.

Sorry another question do u think these such a thing as running groups??

Really want to start but not on my lone some!! Lol

Sal u will be on your feet soon again xx

*Shanny* said:

Birchfield Harriers should be able to put you in touch with running groups around that area! I'm not sure if they even have one themselves, if you google them or Alexander Stadium Perry Barr they should be able to tell you!!

Yup... there are groups all over. Google "atheltics club + running group + "wherever you live" or similar combinations and you should get loads. A triathalon club might also be of interest .. tri's are a social way to get into 5-10 k runs, road and/or mountain biking and swimming. Don't get worried.. tri clubs are normally "short" runs, swims etc .. not ironman which is completely different.

Back