All About Bob

Ooh I'm nervous for their weigh ins....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Uh oh here goes Weigh In :eek: I love Bob but rooting for Black Team. I wish I didn't know who wins, I dont know the runners up though!

Last edited:
oh, Muay Thai well done jillian.

So dramatic Miggy :) Michael won't like that little loss :(

Michael might have made a boo boo, because his team is bigger they have to pull out bigger losses each week to keep the percentage higher! Interesting......

Omg the suspence is actually killing me. I hope Michael ends up with egg on his face..!!!

I know come on adverts..... Michael is going to irritate me like Tracey did last season if not more :( he's so cocky!!

Noooooooo

Oh my god I actually cheered out loud!!! :D suck on that Michael!!! :p

I wonder will they all get together and vote Michael out..???

I think he's lucky he's got immunity cos he had the highest % loss so he's safe, but I think they would if they could!!!

Oh silly me I dent realise he had immunity. I thought he gave it to yer other dude...sunshines daddy.. :-/ x

sodding adverts. they're really long. have you noticed the number of weight loss ads there's been too.

Yes LL have been on every break! I've been to the loo and downstairs for a drink and it's still not back yet!

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Oh silly me I dent realise he had immunity. I thought he gave it to yer other dude...sunshines daddy.. :-/ x

He did but got it himself too at WI cos of his loss :(

Double blow for you Michael, first your team loses then best friend Miggy goes!! Karma baby, karma!!! :D

:D lol. not up to that bit yet but i thought she'd go.

Back