All About Bob

See this is my point about the two shows only 2 of them have chosen to do the temptation, in the UK ones more of them chose to do it.

I lived there from 3 at uni lol where did you live?

went to UCE for a year then bought a house in edgbaston, alexandra rd. b5 7nn. right near the cricket ground, could hear the matches. also near to the central mosque and could hear prayer time. was also near pebble mill lol :D

No way, I went to UCE and so did Shanny lol. I lived in Handsworth Wood and Kingstanding! Went to Pebble Mill all the time to see tv shows being filmed, cheap night out for students lol. I loved living there but also glad to come home to the sea!! :D

Bleurgh I don't think even I could eat that many cookies makes me feel sick :( SUGAR RUSHHHHH

i'm behind now after my loo visit. had to do washer and dryer too.

I've seen a photo of how they all look at the finale and all I'll say is wow!!!

Oooooh tough Michael!!!! I see what you're doing!!!

Mmmmm Bob :D

Oh dear our jillian ain't a happy bunny..!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Oh dear our jillian ain't a happy bunny..!!!

I don't blame her, talk about game play!! Of course I'm always Team Bob but now I'm torn and it's not Bobs fault :( I'm going to find it hard because I feel for Jillian!!

Man I love BL!!! :D Michael will make no friends behaving like this!!

great things said:
no one is happy.

Wait till you see what he says to Miggy :eek:

have i missed it? only half watching at the min. was it over the dinner....???

i feel like i need to eat something now. sick of chewing gum. :( it's like 9.50pm almost no time to be eating anyway.

great things said:
have i missed it? only half watching at the min. was it over the dinner....???

Yeah he said "If you don't lose big numbers you're going home, I have no use for you on my team!" I mean seriously???

i do not like him. he's worse than tracy.

you can really see the weight that darius has lost. you can see it in his face so much.

Yeah he's made an amazing start already!!

Michael is BAAAAAAAAD....!!!!! :-O

I hope the black team put them to shame. I love both bob and jillian but right now I'm def team jillian..!! Xx

Back