"All I want for Christmas.."

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Now that we're just 12 weeks away from Christmas, I thought it'd be the perfect time to set myself a little mini target, and I'd love to hear your mini goals too.

So, here goes...

"All I want for Christmas is to be a stone and a half lighter than I am now" :)

All I want for Christmas is to be a stone and a half lighter!

(Could have just copied and pasted yours there)

SNAP!! Lol :)

Good luck, we can both do it! Well done on your weight loss so far, by the way. I love the picture of all your awards, so inspiring!! xx

Snap! I'd love my 6 stone award in time for xmas but I'd settle for my 5.5st award if I had to. :)

All I want for Christmas is to fit into size 10 jeans :)

I started the year at size 22, so it would be sooooo amazing to end it six sizes smaller!!!

My wish was for a stone for christmas, I have lost 9.5 at the moment, in three weeks, so will be well ahead for it.:)

Good luck, BeckyT. You'll be at target in no time! And what a great Christmas present that would be xx

What an AMAZING achievement!!

:D Thank you, I hope I can do it! My size 12 trousers are pretty close to fitting though, so I should get close, at any rate!

Congrats on your own losses - looks like you're doing brilliantly!

I want a further 2 stone by Xmas!

I want to be 29 lbs lighter which will take me to 19:13 - I started the year at 24 stone 4 lbs and I wanted to wave goodbye to the twenties and say hello to the teens by the end of 2011.

:D Thank you, I hope I can do it! My size 12 trousers are pretty close to fitting though, so I should get close, at any rate!

Congrats on your own losses - looks like you're doing brilliantly!

Congrats on doing so well! I'm sure you'll get into those size tens by Xmas, even if you have to prop them up at the bottom of the stairs and take a jump into them lol

(100th post, yay me!)

All I want for christmas is to have no clothes left in my wardrobe that are too small :D - I don't have many left, and those that are are about half a size to a size too small, so it's more than doable (there's a really pretty red jumper that'll be perfect for Church on Christmas eve).

Some really great mini-goals here. Good luck everyone, I hope you all acheive and/or exceed them :D xx

Back