Total Solution All or nothing

Oh and even surprised the OH, he seen me cooking my things and said 'I thoughtyou couldn't have food' and seemed surprised when I explained.

i also resisted the yummy cupcakes when I was ordering my daughters birthday cake :D

I definitely have more energy this morning, I almost feel like I need to be up doing something. Fairly busy day again today with hopefully a walk in the park with the kids, hopefully it'll be another good day.

I definitely have more energy this morning, I almost feel like I need to be up doing something. Fairly busy day again today with hopefully a walk in the park with the kids, hopefully it'll be another good day.

The joys of ketosis energy!!
Enjoy the park :)

Help, know marmite is an allowable extra under drinks. I've just used my egg mx to make an omelette and put marmite on it, will that be ok? I'm hoping it won't have knocked me out of ketosis :confused:

I didn't know you can have marmite but I'm sure that if you can have it as a drink then it should be okay mixed in with your pack..

Hope you're having a good day x

I want to eat so badly tonight, not because I'm hungry - my little boy starts school tomorrow and I'm all emotional and anxious, I'm such an emotional/comfort eater hopefully doing this will help that.

not going to eat though!!

Week one done! Weigh in done and I've lost 13lb!! Yay I'm so happy and feel so much better than this time last week, my tummy feels flat and I don't feel bloated and sluggish.

now time to go and tackle my little boy's first day of school! :(

Just had 2 slices of chicken as I've had a busy morning running around after the kids with school and baby activities and was feeling tired and hungry. Feeling better now though, hope they don't have too much of an affect, can't imagine they would though as they are only 30 cals or so.

Fabulous loss Poppy, very well done :clap:

Re the chicken I don't think it should effect the diet but I would advise against picking if at all possible - some people can pick regularly but others (me me me) find it's the road to eating more and more thinking you can get away with it.

I don't think the calories that affect the diet so much as the carbs within the food that can add up to knock you out of ketosis.

Keep at it :) x

Fabulous loss Poppy, very well done :clap: Re the chicken I don't think it should effect the diet but I would advise against picking if at all possible - some people can pick regularly but others (me me me) find it's the road to eating more and more thinking you can get away with it. I don't think the calories that affect the diet so much as the carbs within the food that can add up to knock you out of ketosis. Keep at it :) x

Me too - once I get away with one thing I'm like ooooh, I wonder if I can just have a bit of (recent mistakes - pork scratchings, steak, I've cream, hot donuts) lol, and the answer is no, bit of chicken yes, the rest of the rubbish I like to "test out" no. When I'm organised I split packs so that helps of I need a quick pick me up :)

Yeah I'm very conscious of that as I'd be the same and I don't want to start a slippery slope. I have 2 dates when I'll have to go off plan in the next couple of months so I'm going to stick to that.

I'm very much like the title of your diary 'all or nothing' - I either do the diet 100% or fail 100% I have just never been able to do the occasional pick without it leading down the wrong road.

In fact for the the first time ever on Saturday I picked (bits of pork steak) without then eating anything else --- not planning risking that again though :rolleyes:

Haha Katie so am I that's why I picked the title, it seemed fitting.

im contemplating an extra food pack but trying to talk myself out of it, I'm just having a bad day, first day back into a routine, roll on bedtime.

Brilliant 1st week loss Poppy. Have you managed to stick to the three packs after all. As Katie & Kylie have said, try to avoid picking cos its the kind of thing that becomes a habit & ends up leading me astray. Much quicker results if you stick to plan.

How did you son get on at school today xxx

Thanks Susie, he did so well, no tears and came out saying he'd enjoyed it, made the whole thing a lot easier - I found it difficult no to cry myself this morning.

I did cave in, I've had a 4th bar (a double choc bar warm) and I've had the chicken, not great but not going worry about it, I'm going to forget about it and normal service will resume tommorow.

Yep tomorrow is a new day :) Try and build a list of 'distractions' that you can do when you're struggling, do anything, soak in the bath, have a magazine on standby, have a pamper session or go for a walk.....anything or everything that'll get you through the moments x

Not a bad day after all then Poppy. Hope today is a good one x

Hi,

Day 9 today and I really feel like I've struggled the past couple of days although I'm not hungry (although I don't feel like I have as much energy as usual) I miss food sometimes and have had to really stop myself from eating things I shouldn't the last few days. I'm feeling a little fed up and sorry for myself, I think all of this is down to my approaching TOTM (sorry if that's too much info).
Although I did do a little weigh in this morning all though I know I shouldn't but I was another 1lb down which I am pleased about. A stone in 9 days is great, last time I did slimming world it took me weeks to lose that so I know it's all worth it.
im an emotional eater and if I've had a tough day with the kids I would usually turn to junk food, it's difficult fighting the psychological side of it and changing habits. I've decided tonight I'm going to paint my nails to stay away from food thoughts.

Back