Total Solution All or nothing

Hope the itchiness is easing and that you're feeling better, I doubt it's diet related as I expect it would have started before now.

Well done on resisting temptations :clap:

Hope the rash clears soon Poppy, and good luck with your weigh in xx

Did you go to the Doc in the end Poppy. Doubt its related to the diet as you would have reacted to it earlier.

Well done on resisting the food over the weekend. My favourite is the Shepherds pie with a bit of Cayenne pepper added for good measure. Love anything spicy xx

Argh such a busy day, two sick kids, the smallest is refusing to sleep and a trip to the Drs reports I have Impertigo -yuk!

Although im really pleased as the scales said 15st 9lb this morning which is 4lb off this week and 17lb off so far!

Took the kids out yesterday and food seemed to be everywhere but managed to resist. Although when I was buying my son some sweets I had the urge to buy some chocolate, I haven't eaten it and don't want but felt the need to buy it which is just strange!

ive just had some chicken and dome of those chicken bite crispy type things off the site, I probably shouldn't but with a busy morning, not a lot of sleep last night and two sick kids needs must. Back to it now though and actually the crisp were quite nice!

Not nice when kiddies are sick :sigh:. Don't eat that chocolate though!

Oo what are the crispy things. Not been on the site for a while, will have to have a look x

Susie I've just had a look on the site for them and they gone. Not going to eat the chocolate, I just like to look at it :D

Today was such a difficult day with the kids, it felt like m 10 month old cried pretty much all day. It made me realise, not that long ago if I'd had a bad day with the kids I'd have text my husband to bring a pizza and some chocolate home, that was my stress release, which was not a good thing. I'm quite proud I've not done that tonight, I know if I stick with this I can get to where I want to be and feel so much happier I'm myself.

although I had the ham, pasta and mushroom soup for tea and I didn't enjoy it, should have had a shake!

Well done Poppy. If you had eaten it would have been all in your tummy now & you would have felt horrible. Hope the kiddies are on the mend soon. I used to feel like putting a big red cross on my front door sometimes when my three were little & all unwell x

Good morning and well done with the 4lbs loss this week. 17lbs in 2 weeks is fantastic. Also well done for not eating the choc!

Hope the little ones are on the mend and your impetigo clears up soon xx

How are things today Poppy x

Urgh, I've caught the cold that the kids have and I'm feeling rubbish! I had some chicken yesterday and today, apart from that I find I'm not really craving actual food at the moment and food smells don't bother me as much anymore. So far today I've had a shake, some chicken and a coke zero and not really feeling like anything else at the moment, can't wait until bedtime!

Its suposed to to be low calorie week next week but I'm going to see Wicked with my mum and sister in 10 days so I'm going to carry on as normal and have a meal with them in 10 days instead.

on the plus side I'm definitely feeling better/ slimmer and my clothes fit better.

Hope you feel better soon poppy!

You can do 10 days easily and you will feel much better for it when you do go out :)

Aw no, hope you are all on the mend soon Poppy. Glad to hear that your clothes are fitting better. Before long they will start to feel loose xx

Sorry you're unwell

....my diagnosis of impetigo was right I see :eek:

Well done for staying away from the comfort foods - I really know how hard that is :rolleyes:

Hopefully everyone will be on the mend soon x

Yesterday and today have been rubbish, I feel so ill and the kids have been a nightmare! I have had some chicken and a Babybel light today as I felt like I needed the extra calories, but I still feel in control and like it's not going to lead to eating anything else. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and I can aim to be 100% on plan. Although I stepped on the scales this morning and they said 15st 7lb which cheered me up a bit.

Ok I may have just had 1 egg scrambled with the sausage mix which I've just tried for the first time and I was very surprised, so yummy and that egg may have been the nicest egg ever! I'm blaming my gold which is still making me feel rubbish! Although I need to stop it with the extra bits now and be 100% TS until my meal out next Saturday.

hope everyone's having a good day.

Back