Total Solution All or nothing

It is tough Poppy especially if you are an emotional eater. I suppose its important to remember how you got here, what you want to achieve & how to break that cycle of eating & then regretting it. Try to think ahead a little & think how much better you will feel knowing that you are a couple of stone lighter rather than turning to food & then looking back knowing that you are at the same stage as now.
Doing your nails is a good idea, have you got any visual tools that you can use that will remind you of how much you have lost at times when you get the urge to turn to food x

It is tough Poppy especially if you are an emotional eater. I suppose its important to remember how you got here, what you want to achieve & how to break that cycle of eating & then regretting it. Try to think ahead a little & think how much better you will feel knowing that you are a couple of stone lighter rather than turning to food & then looking back knowing that you are at the same stage as now. Doing your nails is a good idea, have you got any visual tools that you can use that will remind you of how much you have lost at times when you get the urge to turn to food x

That's a good idea Susie, someone also used to keep a list of things they really craved as writing it down made it easier to think that they could have it one day if they really still wanted it.

Thanks for your advice. I actually feel better just for writing it down and feel like the urge has passed, even though I've just cooked the kids their tea. Saving my last food pack until later, can't decide what I fancy though.

im going to try and think ahead to my daughters birthday on 2nd November now, which is the next time a lot of our family will be together, thinking of how good I'll feel hopefully being another stone or so lighter. After that there will be Christmas to aim for. I write things down whenever I feel it's difficult.

the next aim is to go back to the gym again and add in some exercise, which will hopefully give me some more energy.

Feeling good today, slimmer and not bloated like pre exante! Saved my last pack until about 7.30 last night and it worked well. I've realised the last few days I wasn't drinking enough water so I've upped that and it's helped. I got the beanies coffee even though I don't like coffee, I didn't like it but love it in my vanilla shake and I've made some ice lollies out of my peach drink mix. Another busy morning and lots of walking done, it's days like this that it feels easy, I'm going to enjoy the good days and battled through the bad days as they come :D

Excellent ideas coming up with ways to experiment with the products. You are doing so well!

Best way to approach it Poppy and hopefully the good days will far outweigh the bad x

Fighting some serious Saturday night food cravings tonight! I'm gong to get past them, it'll be worth it for a great weigh in on Monday.

Thinking about food food packs for my next order, tried the toffee caramel shake yesterday and it was horrible! I like the pancakes, eggs, double chocolate bar, the carbonara is yummy, the ham pasta and mushroom soup is ok, the chocolate, vanilla and banana shakes are nice and I haven tried the tomato and basil soup yet.

wondering what to try next, any recommendations?

The chilli is my favourite meal, I could eat it every day ;)

Hiya Poppy, wow at the 13lbs loss in week 1. Fabulous xx

I'm enjoying the hot cross bun bars at the mo.

Good morning!

I resisted temptation last night and feel so good for it! And so far this morning I feel good, planning on a walk today too.

Although yesterday I seem to have developed a horrible itchy, red, blister like rash on my face and I have no clue what it is but yuk! I hope it's not diet related, can't see how or why it would be? Drs for me tomorrow I guess!

Good morning! I resisted temptation last night and feel so good for it! And so far this morning I feel good, planning on a walk today too. Although yesterday I seem to have developed a horrible itchy, red, blister like rash on my face and I have no clue what it is but yuk! I hope it's not diet related, can't see how or why it would be? Drs for me tomorrow I guess!

Oh no, is it itchy by any chance? Someone at work has the exact same thing - apparently it's viral and very contagious but he still came into work - I was not impressed!! He went to the docs and I think they have him penicillin, apparently they've seen quite a bit of it recently but it's normally only children who get it. He had it all over his body though. But it's not harmful, just itchy! Hope you feel better soon.

Well done on resisting temptation :)

It is itchy, I'm trying to ignore it. The only things I can think of is that my son has just started school and already has a cold, so could it be germs he's brought home and passed on. I was out in the garden yesterday afternoon around the time I noticed it, could it be related to that. Or the other one was diet, is it related to diet change but if I was allergic it would have happened by now and it provides all vitamins and minerals so shouldn't be related to that.
Live taken an antihistamine and I'm going to get some HC cream from the chemist later.

Well done for resisting the saturday munchies.

I am sure it will pay off and you will have a great weigh in tomorrow x

Well done for resisting the Saturday night cravings :D

The rash sounds like something your son has brought home from school - I'm thinking impetigo is a strong suspect :rolleyes:

Have a good day :)

Back