Total Solution All or nothing

Hi,

sorry the past few days seem to have flown by, feeling like I'm struggling at times but I'm getting through it, just managed to stay strong through a Tesco shop. I'm going to see a Wicked tomorrow with my mum and sister, I'm going to have my shake and bar for breakfast and lunch and then we are going to Nandos afterwards for tea. I'm not going to go crazy but I am going to relax a bit tommorow. Weighed myself this morning and was a pound down from Monday, felt a bit disappointed but then 22lb in 26 days I can't knock that.

i am going to be better and write more and read diaries again I just seem to have had a busy few days, these kids keeping me busy.

Hi Poppy, hope you enjoy Wicked. 22lbs in 26 days is fantastic! xx

Weighed in yesterday before I went out and was 15 3 3/4, this morning I was 15 4 1/2, so just under a pound heavier in a day. But I had a great day yesterday, Wicked was amazing and I did have a few naughty bits like a pasty, some chocolate and a meal out. We just had burgers and chips but I couldn't even manage half of mine and didn't really enjoy it. So back on plan today and glad about it. Just over a month until my little girls first birthday and I'd love to loose another stone by then.

One of the great things about yesterday was being able to put on an old pair of jeans which didn't fit me a few weeks back and a top I'd bought which was too small, they both fitted perfectly yesterday and I actually felt like I was showing my body off a bit rather than hiding under baggy clothes :)

Oh and strangely I had an awful headache after I'd eaten last night but I stupidly had a milkshake that I couldn't finish so I wondered if it was the sugar.

Last edited:
Pleased you had a good night poppy!

Good luck getting back on the diet today :)

Well done on your weight loss so far Poppy.... excellent numbers. xx Get straight back on to plan today and have a lovely Sunday. xx

I know the feeling Poppy... I have zero energy and I keep wishing the day away... I can't wait until bedtime. xx

Morning poppy, hang on in there. I always get a food craving after eating the day before. I have been on off for weeks now so will give it a good go for the next month or so. Well done on the 3 week loss.....fantastic xx

Weighed in this morning and lost 1lb. I'm very tempted to say 'only a pound' but I know that pound means I've lost 22lbs in just under a month and I've eaten this week too. But hey it takes me closer to the 14s and it's a new week to be 100% an have a good loss this week. I've only just had my first food pack of the day because I've been busy and done lots of walking, so I've just sat down and had scrambled egg from the egg pack, which I quite like.

I've been doing a Exante for a month today, weighed myself this morning and I'd lost another pound which brings it to 23lb or 1stone 9lb in a month, which I'm pleased about. Although I seem to have woken up in a bad mood this morning and I'm feeling a little down, husband is busy in work at the moment, kids didn't sleep well and I've just tried the chocolate shake and go and it was absolutely vile - I can still taste it now, nothing like the normal chocolate! As a result I've just had some toast, I'm not even going to be down on myself about it, I shouldn't have done it, it won't make me feel better, just going to move on and forget it.

its my little girls first birthday a month tommorow so from now I need to be 100 % for the next month to do as well as I can! I'd love to lose another stone by her birthday.

Aims for the month:

- get into the 14s
- lose between 14-17 pounds by the 2nd November
- get back to the gym or start The 30day Shred again

That's a great loss so far Poppy and a whole month on Exante! Well done.

I feel for you with the difficult morning. You can't let yourself feel bad for having some toast, those shake and gos are awful, they don't mix properly and are just fowl with clumps of powder.

If the toast stopped you from giving up completely then it was the better choice. I think you can definitely lose another stone in a month. Must be exciting to have your daughter turning one soon!

I hope you have a better rest of the day and well done again on your fantastic loss so far :)

Love the title of your diary! I always say to people that's my motto because it really is how I am towards everything from relationships, to exercise, to hobbies, to food (except not so much of the nothing lately!)
I'm in my second week on exante and it's inspirational reading through your past few weeks. When you get a moment of weakness you should read through your own diary!

Thanks Lara I may take your advice as I've embarrassingly fallen off the wagon again and had pizza and cake! :break_diet:
I have to admit I enjoyed the pizza but didn't enjoy the cake it was so sweet.
Yet again it seems to be comfort eating, mood and stress induced, I was in a bad mood this morning and had a letter earlier saying my sofas had to be recalled due to health and safety reasons so i spent the afternoon sorting that out.
All or nothing seems to be my motto too, I even had some CBT earlier in the year regarding food issues and this was brought up. My plan is too lose the weight and the find the middle ground.

i really mean it now though 100% for next month to see what I can lose for my little girls birthday.

You can do it. We need to find new ways to deal with stresses in life. I'm also due to have CBT but I've been postponing it because I know when I go I can't be doing a VLCD. The idea is that I go there to eat normally and stop having disordered eating. I want to get to goal or nearer before I go!!! Did find the CBT helped you??

Keep on here when you feel tempted. I know what it's like when there is just no stopping me! Sometimes I think having this diet adds to it because it always feels like oh I'll lose it in a day as it's so extreme! But I'm still doing this plan because it's just the quickest way

Anyway I've talked too much
X

Hope today has been a good one for you Poppy x

Hope today has been better for you Poppy.

You are doing amazingly well on the weight loss so stick with it x

Hi,

so day 33 and yesterday was day 1 back 100% TS, was really good and have been good as far today. Planning on taking my little boy to McDonalds for tea but I know it won't sway me. It's been harder to resist food again but I'm hoping a few more days on track again will get rid of that. Haven't been on here much as my sofas have had to be recalled so that was a mess to sort out!
In the plus side sorted out some old clothes the other day and I can fit back into a lot of my smaller ones and some of the stuff I'm wearing now is feeling really big. Bought a size 14 top in the Monsoon sale and it fits - I was so surprised, although I do think their sizes are generous. I'm eyeing up a dress in there for Christmas now and wondering if I'll fit in a 12 by Christmas.
Feeling good again, no more wobbles but even if there are I just have to get up and start again.

You can do it. We need to find new ways to deal with stresses in life. I'm also due to have CBT but I've been postponing it because I know when I go I can't be doing a VLCD. The idea is that I go there to eat normally and stop having disordered eating. I want to get to goal or nearer before I go!!! Did find the CBT helped you??

Keep on here when you feel tempted. I know what it's like when there is just no stopping me! Sometimes I think having this diet adds to it because it always feels like oh I'll lose it in a day as it's so extreme! But I'm still doing this plan because it's just the quickest way

Anyway I've talked too much
X

In some ways CBT helped, it helped learn to split things into smaller goals and aims and to not by so harsh on myself. I learnt to set myself small food goals to achieve. But in other ways I don't think she told me anything I didn't already know about myself and my attitude towards food. Although I'm aiming to use what I've learnt to help me maintain when I reach my goal. I'd say it would be good to have when your near to where you want to be, I found trying to lose weight and change my attitudes towards food too much to do at once.

I see what you are saying that's how I feel- that it would be of limited benefit right now. I'm glad it was of some help. Can I ask what the specific food issues you went for were?

When I went to the first session to see my suitability she asked me what's my goal weight... And size. I said 9stone and size 10 (at that time I was about 9st10 looked slim) she said why? And asked if it's something to do with perfect 10? She said everyone should eat normally and we all had a diff set weight and mine may not be 9stone. I wasn't sure I agreed. The book she told me to read said how all foods should be allowed in moderation which partly I agree with and partly I think really is fried food or chocolate ever gonna be something I should eat and be ok about eating?

You can def get to a size 12 by Xmas at that rate.

Back