Total Solution All or nothing

Oh I've only gone and fallen off the wagon again! We took my little boy to Delamere forest today to do the Gruffalo trail, I'd hope we'd go early, it'd be a couple of hours, they go somewhere for lunch and I had a bar with me. The reality, got there at 11am, took us over 2 hours to do the trail and ended up feeding my little girl half way around and giving my little boy snacks. I had my bar half way around too. I'd also managed to easily carry my daughter in her baby Bjorn carrier which felt like an achievement for me but 2 hours of walking with about 20lb extra mad me hungry. Then we went to get food but ended up getting lost so it was 3ish and we ended up in Eds Diner again and I ended up eating. Only had some chicken dippers and a milkshake and felt full so my appetite has definitely decreased.

I don't want to beat myself up about it, I shouldn't have done it but I needed to at the time and made the best choice I could, I've put off going out as much doing this because I know it's difficult but I guess life has got to carry on as well while I'm doing this.

i weighed in at 15st 1.5lb this morning and i doubt I'll see that again tommorow morning when it's official weigh in day!

Its impossible not to go out for day trips when you have kiddies. That makes it much harder to stick to plan but never mind you could have chosen worse. You did a lot of walking so that will compensate a bit.

New day tomorrow so keep at it & you will get there in the end x

Hi poppy just dropping by to subscribe! :)

Hope today's weigh in goes well for you - forget about yesterday and start again today, we all have blips along the road and the trick is to stumble and keep going xx

Thanks Katie and Bob!

Day 36.

weigh in and I feel so lucky, I've lost 3lb going from 15st 4lb to 15st 1lb, the walking must have helped yesterday. My BMI has dropped by 4 in the last month! 25lb down and I'm feeling so much better, can't wait to see the 14s on the scales, if I stick to TS 100% this week hopefully I'll see it next week! And 12lb until I drop below 200lb, so that's another goal for this month.
now for a rainy school run and baby sensory group!

Well done Poppy, good loss x

Ok I've been guiltily avoiding this forum and my diary because so far this week I seem to have been on a self sabotage mission, so far this week I've had pizza and ice cream twice - both my comfort go to foods! Monday I lost control and ate most things in sight, I got back on track and had a great Tuesday and even walked 6 miles. Today I went shopping with my mum so she could get a washing machine, my aim was to be home for lunch to feed the baby and gave my own food pack but we over ran and I ended feeding the baby in Costa while having a hot choc and biscuit and tonight I've had pizza again, the only plus side was I walked 6 miles again.
im so cross with myself and need to have serious words with myself, I so close to the 14s and 2 stone and I go and be silly! But I've got it out in the open now and I'm aiming to get back on track tommorow. :break_diet:

Yes straight back on it tomorrow & back into ketosis by the end of the week x

Don't worry you're human like the rest of us, tomorrow is a new day xx

So yesterday was ok, not perfect but ok. I had 4 packs and some scrambled egg and quorn as well as a coke zero, this was to stop me tucking into the fresh crusty loaf my husband so kindly left in the kitchen! I felt in control yesterday was is a definite positive but today I need to cut out the extra food and just get onto the basic 3 packs again.
i bought myself a pair of gorgeous jeans from next this morning in a size 16, they look lovely on but are a bit tight, so they are one of my new aims to get into them, preferably before my daughters birthday in just over 3 weeks. I know I need to be very good now to get some weight off in the next 3 weeks.
I'm considering starting the 30 day shred again on Monday.

So yesterday was ok, not perfect but ok. I had 4 packs and some scrambled egg and quorn as well as a coke zero, this was to stop me tucking into the fresh crusty loaf my husband so kindly left in the kitchen! I felt in control yesterday was is a definite positive but today I need to cut out the extra food and just get onto the basic 3 packs again. i bought myself a pair of gorgeous jeans from next this morning in a size 16, they look lovely on but are a bit tight, so they are one of my new aims to get into them, preferably before my daughters birthday in just over 3 weeks. I know I need to be very good now to get some weight off in the next 3 weeks. I'm considering starting the 30 day shred again on Monday.

Well done. A 4th pack vs a loaf of bread = clear winner. Don't underestimate how well you did staying on track.

One day at a time you will get there. I'm trying not to think of the bigger picture too much and just think all I have to do today is have these 3 packs and water = simple!

X

Chocolate shake for breakfast, I quite enjoy having them for breakfast and would quite happily continue with them after this. Busy ish day today, getting everyone ready and then off to ikea and tesco which I reckon will bring me up to about 2pm.
I had a good day yesterday, managed to stay on track, although it was one of those days when you don't know how you resisted, made cakes with my little boy and husband was wafting toast as usual, but I stayed strong and I'm pleased.

Chocolate shake for breakfast, I quite enjoy having them for breakfast and would quite happily continue with them after this. Busy ish day today, getting everyone ready and then off to ikea and tesco which I reckon will bring me up to about 2pm. I had a good day yesterday, managed to stay on track, although it was one of those days when you don't know how you resisted, made cakes with my little boy and husband was wafting toast as usual, but I stayed strong and I'm pleased.

Well done :)

Back