Total Solution All or nothing

A bit of a wobble before and ate stuff I shouldn't have but still felt in control which I think is the main thing for staying on track. Had a shake for tea and my chopped up bar saved me when I came in from a windy school run. Not 100% day but I feel in control and done lots of walking.

Spot on. Being in control and not going crazy after a little bit extra is certainly to be celebrated. To be honest I think It's easier to do 3 packs a day than it is to have some extra food but leave it at that and not allow it to turn into an unnecessary eating frenzy. Well for me anyway. X

Cheeky weigh in this morning 14st 5lb, 3lb loss and nearly back to what I was. Still needing the loo loads at night which is driving me mad but I hope it's a good thing, I drank 3ltrs of water yesterday.
off out shopping with my mum this morning, so nice long walk.

It looks like you're doing really well. Knowing that "falling off the wagon" slightly is something to draw a line under and carry on rather than going "sod it, I've already ruined my diet" and carrying on eating is a brilliant step. Losing your mojo and having one biscuit is far better than having that biscuit…..and then the rest of the pack.

Good luck with the rest of the week. You're certainly going in the right direction.

Well done Poppy, you're losing & doing great. Keep drinking cos it will help stave of the hunger & do you the world of good.

Enjoy your shopping trip. Are you buying anything special x

WOw busy day! My phone reckons I've walked nearly 19000 steps today, 9.3 miles and 900 cals, not sure how accurate but I havent sat down much today. I had my pack at breakfast and then ended up having a hot choc and sandwich in Costa at lunch, which isn't great but busy and had to feed the little one and caved, hoping all the walking will make up for it. Don't feel like eating yet so going to have my last pack later and keep drinking lots of water.

got my little girl some party shoes, Christmas presents for my husband and stocking fillers for the kids. I feel ready for bed already!

You have had a busy day! Hope all those steps magic the Costa visit away :D xx

9 miles, no wonder your tired !!. I think you deserve a foot massage. You would have worked quite a few calories off today Poppy.

Love kiddies shoes, they look so cute :) x

Finally after feeding, bathing and putting kids to bed as well as numerous other jobs I've finally just sat down and had my sausage pack and water. Early to bed tonight I think.

That sounds perfectly fine. Please don't feel bad about a sandwich amongst all of that. X

Urgh, two snotty, sick kids today, my little boys off school and the little one isn't great either. I'm not feel well too, I can feel myself going down hill. So I've made a decision, I'm going off plan, I've already had my 'I feel I'll toast', I need to do what I need to get through today. My husbands working at home tommorow so I'll have a bit of help.

Oh Poppy, you need your strength to fight the bug and deal with your little ones too. Just drink plenty and stay warm. Health always comes first. Sending you strength :vibes:

Why is it that even when kids are ill they still have enough energy to run around, with lots of crying mixed in! I'm feeling rubbish, it feels like it's been a long day and bedtime is still an hour off, for one of them. I've eaten lots of carbs today, think that's kept me going.

Although I feel like I need a challenge, so its 42 sleeps until Christmas and as of tommorow I'm going to do a 40 day 100% challenge and see what I can do. I'm not necessarily worried about exercise I want to focus on being 100% on plan. Then it'll bring me up to a day or two before Christmas where I may relax a bit for a couple of days and enjoy christmas. That's the plan, anyone who wants to join in with me is welcome.

I've joined Poppy. Hope you feel better tomorrow x

I'll join as well Poppy, hope you are feeling better x

So day 1 of my 40 day challenge, I've set up a thread in the challenge forum if anyone's interested.
still not feeling great but determined to do this regardless. Not sure what's wrong with me, think I maybe fighting off a cold, been taking Echincia, so hopefully that will help.
havent had anything yet, crazy morning as usual.

All the best for the challenge. I won't do it but I'll follow and support! Will you still update on here?

Thanks Lara. Yeah I'm still going to update on here too, going to do both.

lunch time, first pack of the day, eggs, didn't purposely put it off my little girl has kept me busy this morning. Also had trouble with my sons school, he was off sick yesterday and went in today to find all his friends in their own clothes and superhero costumes, they'd done a dress down day for children in need and only told parents last night and we weren't told. We had a very upset boy this morning, luckily my husbands at home so he took some clothes and a superhero costume in. Going to chill out and catch up on diaries while the little ones asleep and then later I'm off to pick up their professional photos, can't wait!

Hope everyone else is having a good day!

Back